• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship members score

brimatja

In the fellowship Members list is a score next to the name of each member. This score is not equal to the Ranking Points score. What is it? I have looked in Wiki under Fellowships and Rankings and cannot find the answer. (As the Archmage of my fellowship I think I should know.)

Huor

Hope this helps. The picture was easier than me trying to type. lol.

Attachments

• score.png
    score.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 103

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
The points next to their name in the fellowship list is their game score. The ranking points are their standing in the server against all the other players on your server.

brimatja

The points next to their name in the fellowship list is their game score. The ranking points are their standing in the server against all the other players on your server.
What "game score"? The Ranking Points score I referred to is the one calculated from working population, required culture, world map progress and Ancient Wonders.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Both the ranking list and the fellowship list will be the same number, as it is your game score and it is calculated the same way for both lists. On the fellowship list your score is only really used for where on the list you will be shown. The higher your score compared to your Fellows the further up the list you will be. On the rankings list your score is compared with the whole server/world you are in and you move up and down ranks according to your score.

Last edited: