• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship merger

DeletedUser15291

We are Songs of Experience and we are seeking to merge with another fellowship. We are currently 21, but have 17 active members and we can merge with a group of 8 members or less. We are fun loving and don't take ourselves too seriously. That being said, the trip is much more rewarding when you travel in a large boisterous band of merry people who don't care how out of tune they sound as long as everyone is singing along.

(Plus you can get a lot more out of the tournaments and adventures when more people participate!)

I would also like to point out that we successfully merged with another group last year and that was a big success. This fusion did not cause us to lose any sleep, socks, or our sense of humor (or humour if you live in the True North Strong and Free!)

Let me know if you are interested, either here in the forums, or by sending me a private message.

-Samnia of Samnium