• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived fellowship message threads undeletable

hvariidh gwendrot

i am deleting messages posted to the fellowship ..best example is kp threads .. they come right back next time someone uses it .. is this some "new and improved" idea they have had because i really don't want to have these messages constantly in my feed .. there needs to be a fix or a way to opt out

hvariidh gwendrot

several have .. we would also like to know if this is a glitch or a new feature that should have a opt out feature ) seems to happen on all worlds at the moment

hvariidh gwendrot

seems folks out there delete messages and want them back lol so they made this part of the last release, so that each time a full fellowship message is resent (as in player 1 giving kp to player 2) it will go to all members no matter how many times nonparticipants delete the thread .. what is really funny is talking to support about the update announcement, they sent me the link saying it is listed here, so i responded the link about latest update has 0 % mention of this .. supports response is oh sorry we meant for it to be there as it was part of the last release .. wow ha so there it is