• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fellowship messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser6962
  • Start date

DeletedUser6962

I have a member in our fellowship that cannot receive fellowship wide messages. He receives individual messages but not the group ones. I have checked and he is on the list of recepients. any ideas on how to fix this?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Did you try a brand new message, or are you just adding to an existing group messages? If a person ever deletes a message, they will not receive further messages in the same chain.

CanDaMan

. . . and they will get an annoying red flag on the message icon, but no message. Maybe the Archmage can resend the message chain, do not delete them. The messages 'float to the top' when a reply occurs, so unused ones will be lower.

DeletedUser6962

thank you very much for the input. I am sure that is what happened. now for the easy fix.. resend as a new message

CanDaMan

Yeah, I'm not sure this was the way to go, as far as server space goes. Lol, They never delete them, I guess with cheap hard drive space, they are trying to be the new Google. So is Microsoft (I'm on Opera, light weight, no track). Love it!