• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship of 11 looking to fuse with another fellowship

DeletedUser15291

Hi There,

We are the "Songs of Experience".

We currently have 21 members, with only 11 who are active. As we all love to play in fellowships that have lively active players who are not too serious, but are somewhat involved in quests and other group activities, we are looking to take our 11 players and merge with another similar minded fellowship. We can join you, or you can join us.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Samnia of Samnium

DeletedUser7527

we have been looking for new active members to join us as i am cleaning the fs house of players who are not playing as much anymore we would love to have you all come over to us please send me your names we belong to order of the Willow Lands {OWL}we would love to have you all with us

DeletedUser15436

Hi There,

We are the "Songs of Experience".

We currently have 21 members, with only 11 who are active. As we all love to play in fellowships that have lively active players who are not too serious, but are somewhat involved in quests and other group activities, we are looking to take our 11 players and merge with another similar minded fellowship. We can join you, or you can join us.

Let me know if you are interested.

-Samnia of Samnium
We are in somewhat the same boat. Have 18 members but not everyone is active. We play with a VERY relaxed attitude, thinking of this as first and foremost a game before anything else. If you would like to join us, let me know. Group name is the Over Unders (from the movie "Airplane!").

DeletedUser15291

FYI - re recently managed a merger and after ejecting all the abandoned towns we are now 18 active members. If you are a group of 7 or less we can take you in. If you are interested, send me a private message.
-Samnia of Samnium