• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Only Button is Needed for Trades

DeletedUser19914

I like the idea of an "FS only" button, but would not want to see it over used. I'm a big fan of free trade.

However, Tauriel, there's an easy way to get goods to your small city members. Have them post it as an unfair trade from what they have to what they need. If the neighbor scoops it up, the small city gets the goods it needs. If the neighbor doesn't -- then you can. I'm doing this right now with my FS (I am the small city). I post what I need (usually not in an unfair trade) and about half the time a FS picks it up, and the other half of the time Alfie picks it up, and he knows I'm a small city and he's doing it to help.

As for your young cities, you can always have them post 50 marble for 200 planks, then 50 planks for 200 marble and that's a good way for them to get 150 of each, whether they are from you or your aggressive neighbor.

With respect,
Odombriel

P.S. -- I will admit that I wish I could find a small trade for something I wanted so I could pass the "accept a trade" mission. :D

DeletedUser19914

Due to the fact of time mismatch, the same problem noted by Tauriel does apply. I will try the wholesaler, however -- I didn't even think of that.