• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

Soleil Nightbloom

@helya Someone on Facebook had this same complaint and what they posted said that they joined their new fellowship 15 hours before the Spire started and could not participate in the group rewards at first, but 24 hours after joining the fellowship, 9 hours after the Spire started, their progress was added to the group progress. So it looks like the 24-hour cooldown after joining affects everything and not just being able to visit members.
If this is true, then this goes back to my original question about the 24hr cooldown period. Would it still be ideal to have a player join a fellowship on a Saturday after the tourney has ended? Or, can this be a bug fix @helya?

Yogi Dave

Someone on Facebook had this same complaint and what they posted said that they joined their new fellowship 15 hours before the Spire started and could not participate in the group rewards at first, but 24 hours after joining the fellowship, 9 hours after the Spire started, their progress was added to the group progress. So it looks like the 24-hour cooldown after joining affects everything and not just being able to visit members.
If that's the case, the 18h between the end of a tourney and beginning of the spire for switching from 1 FS to another disappears altogether. You said their contributions got added in after 24h passed, so as long as they get the FS rewards at the end and their totals are used for the FS, there still isn't a problem. They just have to join before the spire begins. Ah, the little nuances of it all, like what time and in what time zone does the month roll to the next one? It could have been important last week since the spire ended on the 31st and we reset to change from spire to tourney perks a couple of hours later hoping we were saving the free reset for this month. If we had waited until just before midnight our time, would that have been Dec.? As it turned out, it wasn't a problem, but that wasn't known until seeing the next morning that we had a free reset again.

Soleil Nightbloom

Maybe we need the option in messages to make a poll? I also asked for input from my FS. I have players on wacky schedules and it's hard to get any kind of timely response from a chat with 25 players on crazy schedules for sure.
I really like this idea and will vote ‘yes’ on it if you make a suggestion. I feel your suggestion would be a big help to mages. My fellowship is also on different times in my fellowship as well! When it is important like a vote, I send a message instead of hold the vote in the chat because it could easily get bumped down, lost and/or missed if they don’t scroll the chat. This way at least everyone got it if they checked the messages, which they usually do anyway for the AW thread.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
If this is true, then this goes back to my original question about the 24hr cooldown period. Would it still be ideal to have a player join a fellowship on a Saturday after the tourney has ended? Or, can this be a bug fix @helya?
I'm not sure if it's a bug, or working the way it's supposed to, but if the points caught up after 24 hours, then it's still best to have them join after the tournament ends and before the Spire starts

I'm not sure I'll have a concrete answer to this for a little bit, not everyone is back from the holidays and those that are are running around catching up. It's a bit nuts right now.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I really like this idea and will vote ‘yes’ on it if you make a suggestion. I feel your suggestion would be a big help to mages. My fellowship is also on different times in my fellowship as well! When it is important like a vote, I send a message instead of hold the vote in the chat because it could easily get bumped down, lost and/or missed if they don’t scroll the chat. This way at least everyone got it if they checked the messages, which they usually do anyway for the AW thread.

I have started doing that..then you get to keep track of who all answered and who hasn't.

Soleil Nightbloom

I have started doing that..then you get to keep track of who all answered and who hasn't.
True. Honestly, I just go by if the majority of the fellowship responds. You’ll go crazy trying to keep track of who responded or not. There will always be a few players who probably won’t for whatever reason. If the majority responds I’m happy. Another tip I can give, is to make sure that you give enough time for people to respond to something important like a vote.

Take the FA for example, I make the message thread for the official vote the minute we get the in-game announcement. This method has seemed to work for me so far because sometimes the FAs don’t always start when they usually do or predicted to. By waiting for the official announcement you can avoid that and at the worst you have more time to prepare.

Soleil Nightbloom

I just posted to your suggestion thread! I hope your idea gets a lot of support, because I would use this feature a lot if it gets implemented :)

Soleil Nightbloom

I'm not sure if it's a bug, or working the way it's supposed to, but if the points caught up after 24 hours, then it's still best to have them join after the tournament ends and before the Spire starts

I'm not sure I'll have a concrete answer to this for a little bit, not everyone is back from the holidays and those that are are running around catching up. It's a bit nuts right now.
I appreciate you looking into this. I agree, it looks like the best time to have a player join is still after tourney and before Spire starts.

rvtdragon1

I am sure (I think) that is has been asked and answered somewhere in this thread but I don't think I want to read all 14 pages. So, forgive me for asking again. Who exactly can assign accrued Fellowship Experience points to upgrade a perk level? Is it only AM, Mage? Ambassador? Or anyone in the Fellowship.

Yogi Dave

14 pages of which I've read a lot of. So still a question. Our FS is looking at switching to the KP sharing perk. What time of day do they show up, which I presume would also be the time the unused ones go away? A link back to where this was stated would be fine. Time and time zone are both needed or does is shift to be your local time zone? They seem to know mine.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
14 pages of which I've read a lot of. So still a question. Our FS is looking at switching to the KP sharing perk. What time of day do they show up, which I presume would also be the time the unused ones go away? A link back to where this was stated would be fine. Time and time zone are both needed or does is shift to be your local time zone? They seem to know mine.

I have never seen an official statement on this from anyone at Inno, neither here or on Beta, and being that vague just makes no sense. But otherwise, from my fellowship on Beta having it, any new KP, from the 1st level or higher levels, become available at the start of the first new game day after buying when it refreshes.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I was working on my FS Perks UI Fix proposal and referencing this thread for numbers. Something caught my eye that I hadn’t noticed the first time around. How do I join this proactive Level 17 FS with 656M perk XP banked? o_O;):D:p

index.php

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
So we can only volunteer our way to that level of FS productivity? Darn. My volunteer time is already taken by another non-profit co-op :confused: