• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Progression Feature

Hawk1911

Time and time zone are both needed or does is shift to be your local time zone?
The KP from the perk shows up in my city sometime between 12am-5am MST. I'm not getting up any earlier than that to find out haha!

I wonder if it shifts for local time zone? Seems like that would make the coding more complicated? I dunno lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Afaik it's the same time as when the daily event prize changes.

That is what I thought too, when the new game day starts, but other people are saying it is at decay time, so now I am not sure. Since it is too late tonight to verify in my Beta city, I will have to pay attention tomorrow night. And since all servers are synced to have their daily stuff happen at specific German times, when it happens on Beta will be the same time everywhere, adjusted for time zone.

Yogi Dave

Afaik it's the same time as when the daily event prize changes.
That is what I thought too, when the new game day starts, but other people are saying it is at decay time, so now I am not sure
One of our members is in beta and tested this this. Since there is an event going, it was easy to test. When the daily prize changed, the KP did not appear. Decay time was a couple of hours later (10pm in for her) At that time, the KP appeared, so we assume it will be the same in live. For me that works out to be 4:00 AM EST, so I won't be seeing that happen unless I get up very early.

You can see when the next decay will be on the browser by hovering over a good that decays. For this pic, it was mana being required to start production of a guest race building. The bottom of the pop-up shows how long before the next decay.
DecayTime.png

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
One of our members is in beta and tested this this. Since there is an event going, it was easy to test. When the daily prize changed, the KP did not appear. Decay time was a couple of hours later (10pm in for her) At that time, the KP appeared, so we assume it will be the same in live. For me that works out to be 4:00 AM EST, so I won't be seeing that happen unless I get up very early.
I can confirm that it is at 4AM EST because I am awake then.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya Does decay happen universally at the same moment on every Live server based on the time in Germany? Or is it at 4AM regardless of time zone for every server? I know US and Beta do not happen at the same moment because Beta decays at 10pm Eastern, so for it to happen at the same moment in US Eastern time, it would have to happen at 4pm, not 4am, for us. Or is it more complicated than that?

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya Does decay happen universally at the same moment on every Live server based on the time in Germany? Or is it at 4AM regardless of time zone for every server? I know US and Beta do not happen at the same moment because Beta decays at 10pm Eastern, so for it to happen at the same moment in US Eastern time, it would have to happen at 4pm, not 4am. Or is it more complicated than that?
I'm truly not sure what time it is on the other markets, but for all of the US servers, it's at 4AM EST (technically 3:59 AM EST) give or take a few seconds.
edited to add - It's supposed to happen at night, so I would not be surprised if the European markets have decay at a different time than we do.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm truly not sure what time it is on the other markets, but for all of the US servers, it's at 4AM EST (technically 3:59 AM EST) give or take a few seconds.
edited to add - It's supposed to happen at night, so I would not be surprised if the European markets have decay at a different time than we do.

Well, if Beta is at 10pm, the rest of the EU-based servers may be at the same time. But I bet the EN servers are late night like the US.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Well, if Beta is at 10pm, the rest of the EU-based servers may be at the same time. But I bet the EN servers are late night like the US.
According to the EN Forum "EN (International) World Mana decays at 2am UTC", and supposedly 4 AM for the German Server. This was posted back in 2018, but I don't think anything has changed since then

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
According to the EN Forum "EN (International) World Mana decays at 2am UTC", and supposedly 4 AM for the German Server. This was posted back in 2018, but I don't think anything has changed since then

Yeah, decay time has not ever been changed that I know of, so I guess Beta is just special then. lol

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
not true. I joined a day before the spire started, but I can not participate.

If you join in between the end of one Spire and the start of the next, there is a separate 24-hour cooldown, starting when you joined the fellowship, before your individual progress will show up in the group progress. Same thing with the tournament. If something is still stopping you after that 24 hours, you will probably need to send a message in-game to Support.