• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Raid / World Boss fights / Sieges?

DeletedUser6375

You have a pretty neat fighting system, it'd be cool if you could adjust it slightly to create a new fight type that could allow your fellowship to raise armies and donate them to consolidate them in order to fight something larger that no single person could fight. I'm not sure if you'd have one person in control of all the armies, or maybe have a group like of 5 people bring in their armies, giving each a turn, trying to fight this really big boss or horde of enemies.

Anyway, just saying it'd be nice to see something involving our armies + fellowship and having everyone contribute to win prizes for everyone. It'd be similar to the Tournaments, but instead of individual power, it'd be more about the strength of the Fellowship overall.

DeletedUser7557

I like that idea, as a newer player, I'm pouring resorces into my armies, and upgrading them, to still not be even close to the army sizes. Am I just wasting my time on that?

DeletedUser7717

I like that idea, as a newer player, I'm pouring resorces into my armies, and upgrading them, to still not be even close to the army sizes. Am I just wasting my time on that?
After reaching T3 I abandoned the army/combat side of the game. It not only seemed tedious, but took up too many resources, time, and real estate. It just simply became more enjoyable to concentrate more on city expansion and production.