• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Sanctum

DeletedUser321

This an BIG idea from the start

1. Fellowship meeting place - in every game i played (PC or Pen and paper) each guild had its own meeting place like Crafters gulid have an building with all the equipment for it). So my idea is simple - make "Fellowship Lane" where each fellowship could build its own Hall of Fame or Fellowship Sanctum (thats a good name). To build such Sanctum each player from the fellowship must help.

The cost of such sanctum would be:
Level 1: Main Hall level 2 x 25 of Coins - 25 becouse of 25 members is the maximum amount of players in fellowship + 500 Marble, 500 Planks, 500 Steel, 1 000 Crystals, 1 000 Silk, 1 000 scrolls, 1 500 Gems, 1 500 Elixir, 1 500 Magic dust, +(supplies =((Main Hall level 2 x 25)/10)
Level 2 = level 1 x3
level 3 = level 2 x3
level X = previous level x 3

Now every player can Visit and see every Fellowship Sanctum.

Exept the levels there will be things to buy depending on which race is Fellowship funder, Elves can have cultural things ( Paintings, literature books, History events written on stone tablets.), humans on the other hand can focus on Future ideas, Technology advances, etc

Each player wil be able to give Votes of specific items (once per day per visit) so even if some1 visits out Sanctum Twice his voice counts only once,
At the end of each day item with the most votes will give specific Boost for 23hrs for every fellowship member
If some1 will leave or will be kicked from fellowship, then that boost immiedietly ends

Now For the unused relics:
Each player can support Sanctum with his relics his not using. This will be stored in Sanctum Vault and will be a currency for customization of each sanctum, and for unlocking more space inside the sanctum, as well a for making it bigger, the bigger the sanctum the bigger are bonuses and in addition each sanctum level gives some % to boost rthe bonuses.

/Edit: So? doeas any1 likes it? any1 opinions? pls share

DeletedUser

I like this idea caelin, much moire than I like the new Magic Academy sink build.

My concerns though are:
1) Size? It's harder and harder to get expansions and Inno is not giving players new space to expand if they have already maxed out their city size. So newer players may be able to build this, but players who have been on since day 1 may not.
2) Giving the boosts to all Fellowship members. Wee all know in many smaller Fellowships there are members who do rare visits to Fellows, if they visit at all. Jumpers may try to jump from Fellowship to Fellowship just for the boosts while they are in if the ArchMage or Mages do not clean house often. We already have jumpers. This may encourage more. If it required donations from a Fellow of a minimum amount to recieve the boosts. I could get behind that. However, requiring all 3 Tiers of Goods for donation would cut out all newer players. Perhaps a donation amount based on gold/supplies for the boosts, Goods. Gold and Supplies for the Sanctum build.

I can see this being a nice feature, if Inno makes it a separate map, a separate area that opens once a Fellowship reaches a certain point total. Something that is not reliant on players making space in their perhaps already maxed out cities, but a group area open to qualifying Fellowships, requiring group participation for donations to build it, upgrade it n and purchase items for boost selection. The rewards would have to be good enough to encourage all Fellows to want to participate.

Quite an interesting idea, though rather intensive for the coders who have to create it and make it work w/o flaws, bugs or epic fails. But it can be done. Witchcraft The Game on Facebook has a somewhat similar feature, and it was quite popular after it was first implemented. Haven't played that game on ages though, so I cannot say whether it went over as planned. I do like it. I don't see it happening within the Inno Empire, but I do like it. :)

DeletedUser321

well the sanctum was intended to be in "fellowship space" which would be outside of the cities, and while all can benefit from it they cannot build anything in there exept Archmage and mages

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you caelian. That is very similar to the other game I mentioned. A sace where all members can visit and participate in group endeavors, but only those with high privileges can start or complete a build or make choices on placements. I do still like it, but still don't foresee Inno putting the man-hours or money into such a large scale coding project without them charging huge numbers of Diamonds (profit) to make it happen. But it would be a more useful and attractive addition to a new chapter in the game, rather than the huge money sink they propose.

But, can you already see the rush from older worlds to a new world on the US Servers, if one is opened just after this would be added? That could very well work in the favor of both Innogames and the players. I know I would most likely jump on... ;)

DeletedUser321

Problem with multiple worlds is simply - its all the same - humans arnt attractive race here - played them on beta, weak goods production and evem weaker army then elven = total failure
so the only thing to do is to play elven again, and exept boosted goods - its all the same, so i wont bother with more then 1 world

DeletedUser

Yeah, I see that. My Elven city is growing much better and at a better pace then the Human city I started on Khel. Even with the very active Fellowship I am in on Khel. I wanted to try both races, and am sorely disappointed with the huge disparities between the 2. Not sure why Inno even bothered with Humans in the game with the completely unbalanced production rates and huge troop strength fail. I'll keep playing my Khel city, but won't be bothering to coin on that word at all. Even the Cultural builds for Humans that cost diamonds suck eggs big time compared to those for Elves. :( Wish I could go back and do it over on Khel, but it is what it is. And I don't believe in multiboxing, for any reason. Sigh.

DeletedUser

wel u can ask support to reset ur account

Yes, I could. But why? It's just a game, a way to pas time and relax for me. I wanted to play both races to see what the differences were, and well... I am seeing them. :D A learning experience is never wasted if one actually learns from it. If a new world opens, I will start on day one there as an Elf, lesson learned.

But back to your idea... it could be a way for Inno to even out some of those disparities, if the boosts were set to help Humans and Elves in the Fellowship in a different way. Or if they just made the balance more equal between the 2 races in the next update or 2. I see your idea happening before that. ;)

DeletedUser594

The production rates are the same but the jump points come sooner for Elven supply. The Humans out produce Elves if comparing on a manufactory to manufactory basis overall but if you break it down to production per square of space used it balances out.
level 15 marble human: 342 every 24hour vs elven 173 every 24hr
Human 342mrb/12squares=28.5 per square, elven 173/6sq=28.8

Over all speaking as an archmage it's nice when the marble/planks producers are Human cities because it's overbearing enough to nudge someone toward boosted only production without trying to explain that a factory 1/3rd smaller requires you build in a 4:3 ratio if an elven city wants to match the humans output.

The army is fun to use but lacks the power of the elven. If you like the tactical aspect of fighting it is fun challenge. You also get through the 5th and 6th rings using cerebrus while your elven counterparts just sit there until sorceress gets unlocked further along in the tech tree

DeletedUser

I see your point varron, and appreciate that it was delivered without overbearing pretentiousness, and a copy pasta from a wikipedia page. Or a link to an outdated and underwhelming Elvenar Wiki page. ;)

I am boosted in Steel/Scrolls/Magic Dust in my Elven city, and yes, ring 5 has me stopped in my tracks for a bit. I was hoping for a different boost for Goods in my Human city, but alas. I am (will be) boosted in Steel/Scrolls/Elixir. Not the change I was hoping for. :( And it has already been too long ago with my Steel manufactories for me to remember the output at the same level already. 2 different Fellowships with different trading, visit frequencies and Cultural Boosts also. With players at very different development between the 2 worlds. So it is difficult for me to comapre the 2 effectively. I just know I progressed faster with my Elven city, in a lower ranked Fellowship than I am in my Human city with a much higer ranked and more active Fellowship with lower point spreads. Strip the Cultural boosts away and match at 100% to 100%, builds and research at the same points, I suppose they are close. The troops? Not even, but I am still clearing only Ring 3 in my Human city. I do hope you are right that Ring 5 will be easier and I will have an advantage in my Human city. Looking at the ranking list on Khel it is obvious by the number of Human characters in the top spots that it can be done. (But without alts and feeder accounts? Only those players can answer that...)

Lol! It is a learning experience. Not a huge fan of turn-by-turn battling. When I researched the game prior to starting I did not give that enough thought. I was attracted by the Inno description of a "peaceful" game, where I could build a beautiful city. Somehow the game does not "exactly" fit the given description IMO. But it is what it is, and I do enjoy a challenge, and learning a new game. Though I do long for the days of Civony>Evony (before it had Ages...) when "Premium" only meant you paid to get rid of pop ads, and the tactical advantages were much less significant. It was strategy that got you rank and power, not coin coin coin....

But times have changed, and we either change and adjust or move on and find something else. Perhaps I am too old and jaded to enjoy browser based MMO's, and need to decide if my portal games and console games are a more relaxing and enjoyable pastime. I don't have 18 hours/day to devote to games like this. I have a job, a company to run, a family, and a Life to enjoy, while I am still agile enough to enjoy it. I do like to leave my house and my PC desk from time to time. o_O We shall see. We shall see...

DeletedUser594

I have steel/scroll in 3 cities and steel/crystal in the fourth. Steel steel everywhere. By the dwarven age the steel production is the same human /elven. I would have loved to get marble/plank/crystal/silk in any combo on either of my two most active citiesbut what can ya do? I won't produce non-boosted as it's anathema to my soul.
I put a lot of effort into keeping a balanced production portfolio in the Fellowships but it's tough especially with the demand for players boosted in the goods mentioned before. Ideally I would have a 5/10/10 split Steel/M/P or close to that, and more crystal producers in tier two. But we have been pretty well balanced since shortly after fellowships launched and a marble shortage froze our trade board and growth and I made boost balancing a high priority. Having 25 Active players is first and foremost and no easy task in this game with it's turnover. If you can manage the boosts and keep a low drama environment then good players stay and you move forward.

DeletedUser321

boosts as boosting players productions / culture / population / goods / space / attack power / gaining relics / anything any1 can think of

but i wont say specyfics - cos regardles of what ill say itllbe tooless or toomuch - so if the devs like the idea let them pick the bonuses

DeletedUser594

Depending on where you land on the map you get 3 boosted goods. When you produce them you get a production bonus. It starts small but grows as you fight and earn relics. Pretty soon you're getting 300% Bonus on the goods you are boosted in.
It goes up to 700% bonus-
If you have a boost of 300% and you produce in a factory that normally makes 300 goods you get 300 x 300%= 900 Bonus goods- no cost + 300 that you paid for so you actually quadruple your earnings.
https://us.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Relics

Your boosts can be found in these spaces around your city:
500px-Boosts_sector.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser321

i know that
but the Fellowship sanctum is for fellowmembers tohave a place togoto to develop something tougheder tobuild tougheder something new
and since this game is about pure production then i cansee this idea a good one

DeletedUser594

I was answering Qkmbrs question. I have no idea what fellowship sanctum is.
Cheers

DeletedUser594

It seems I'm making a habit of crashing threads and answering off topic. It sounds like your suggestion is to basically scrap this game and start a new one. Is this the thread that got moved because it sounded facetious?