• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship seeker here

DeletedUser1611

Hello,

I am new to online games and am seeking a fellowship mainly for guidance and mutual benefits. I have been playing one week RANK:9508 and SCORE:1646. So far I have helped my neighbors everyday but have gotten no love in return. I am a daily player and plan to continue as one.

Sopphira

Deleted User - 312108

Hi Sopphira, you are welcome to apply to our Fellowship - Seekers of the Butterfly. We have a range of players who are active in trading and visits.
We do have a participation requirement, which means we do expect visits 2-3 times a week to fellowship members and highly encourage trading.
Good luck on finding a good fit.

DeletedUser1611

Thank you so much Lyleth, I will definitely apply. Hopefully I would be a good add to the group if accepted.

DeletedUser1809

Hello,

I am new to online games and am seeking a fellowship mainly for guidance and mutual benefits. I have been playing one week RANK:9508 and SCORE:1646. So far I have helped my neighbors everyday but have gotten no love in return. I am a daily player and plan to continue as one.

Sopphira
Hi, Sopphira! You received a very nice invitation from Seekers of the Butterfly, so if you've already found a home there, enjoy!
If you're still looking for a fellowship, Freaky Traders (No. 67) is looking for players with a silk boost and willingness to trade. You can send a message to me via this forum, if you're interested.