• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Seeking a Merger

DeletedUser9367

The Red River Dragons are a small fellowship with only eight members, possibly fewer soon. We are seeking another small fellowship that is looking to quickly add more members, effectively doubling the membership. As a fellowship we seek to help each other and have fun, participate in tournaments, and help with trades and regular rounds. We are seeking a like minded fellowship who also has low numbers and wants to add more.

If this description fits your fellowship, please, consider this offer.

Thalia Story-Teller
Mage
Red RIver Dragons
Arendyll

NearOK

The Red River Dragons are a small fellowship with only eight members, possibly fewer soon. We are seeking another small fellowship that is looking to quickly add more members, effectively doubling the membership. As a fellowship we seek to help each other and have fun, participate in tournaments, and help with trades and regular rounds. We are seeking a like minded fellowship who also has low numbers and wants to add more.

If this description fits your fellowship, please, consider this offer.

Thalia Story-Teller
Mage
Red RIver Dragons
Arendyll
Greetings from RainsongClan. We currently have 15 members after detaching our inactive players. Tour group of 8 active members would put us just about full, therefor being of benefit to both our Fs. If you're interested in joining, please message our Archmage, mithcalion, for incorporation discussion. Regards
NearOK, Ambassador, Rainsong Clan Fs

DeletedUser9367

Hello, I received your message. I apologize for the delayed response. I hope we can come to an agreement!

DeletedUser9367

Update:

Although we are still looking for new members, we are no longer interested in a Merger. Apparently most people on this forum thinks a merger to be "come and join us, abandon your current FS and identity" and that is NOT what we are looking for.

GracieBlue

Hi Thalia - we would love to talk to you. It looks like your style of play is very much like ours. The boosts in your FS look like a good fit for ours and we would be very interested in having you join us. Although you are not female only we have voted that it would be ok to have some male players in our group. We could rename the new FS to merge our two names and come to an agreement about leadership I am sure, although my FS has asked that I remain Archmage - they have come to depend on me and the help and leadership I provide them over the last year and a half. Please check your mail, I sent you a message.