• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship seeking merger

• Thread starter DeletedUser15471
  • Start date

DeletedUser15471

The Defenders of Good fellowship has experienced a decline in membership, and is seeking a fellowship to merge with. We have 8 active members; if you find yourself in a similar boat, and want a group to help with NH, fair trades and all the other benefits of a full fellowship, please contact me or our Archmage KaanLott.

Laochra

I am the AM for The Archadian Resistance. We are currently at 13 members & would be glad to take in any active members of your FS. I will message your AM in-game.

DeletedUser13558

Browncoats of Elvenar currently has empty slots as well.
I had a small Fellowship and we joined as a group into the Browncoats Fellowship and have been happy ever since.

I invite you to bring your group and join with us.
We're very active players, Avid Traders for sure, and we get stuff done.
Personally, I have greater than 1200 pts into the current Tourney myself.
And still have a day left to add more.
So... we do get stuff done and we're plenty active in Events.

Members are encouraged/welcome to participate in Events, Tourney, Ancient Wonder contributions, etc.
BUT... nobody nags you or pressures you about it.

Of course we want active players and avid traders, of course we do.
But none of us are hardcore jerks about it.
Just play your game and trade your goods. You'll be fine.
Grow your city and enjoy the game.

This invitation is extended to any and all active players.
Come fill our ranks before it's too late and we can't accept any more good folks.
- Tony

tonyak

Sea Castle in Arendyll is looking for some active players and we have lots of room. I recently left my FS which was in the top 100 and decided to start one of my own. I am looking for players who like to play at least 5 days a week, we have ancient wonder rotation, tournament and FA play is encouraged. My username is tonyak so send me a message.

DeletedUser15471

Browncoats of Elvenar currently has empty slots as well.
I had a small Fellowship and we joined as a group into the Browncoats Fellowship and have been happy ever since.

I invite you to bring your group and join with us.
We're very active players, Avid Traders for sure, and we get stuff done.
Personally, I have greater than 1200 pts into the current Tourney myself.
And still have a day left to add more.
So... we do get stuff done and we're plenty active in Events.

Members are encouraged/welcome to participate in Events, Tourney, Ancient Wonder contributions, etc.
BUT... nobody nags you or pressures you about it.

Of course we want active players and avid traders, of course we do.
But none of us are hardcore jerks about it.
Just play your game and trade your goods. You'll be fine.
Grow your city and enjoy the game.

This invitation is extended to any and all active players.
Come fill our ranks before it's too late and we can't accept any more good folks.
- Tony

Thanks for replying - we went ahead and joined with Archadian Resistance, since their group lacked the goods we had a lot of. Seemed like a good fit, so we jumped in. Good to know your group is out there, if things don't work out! Thanks again.

DeletedUser15471

Sea Castle in Arendyll is looking for some active players and we have lots of room. I recently left my FS which was in the top 100 and decided to start one of my own. I am looking for players who like to play at least 5 days a week, we have ancient wonder rotation, tournament and FA play is encouraged. My username is tonyak so send me a message.

Thank you for replying! We merged with Archadian Resistance, as it was a good fit for us - thank you though for your reponse, and good luck to you!

DeletedUser13558

Best of luck and best wishes.
Have a wonder filled day,
- Tony