• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship specific forums

BizDani

Would it be possible to have fellowship specific forums, or a richer form of communication within the fellowship?

I am about to start managing an AW group within the guild which will operate on a schedule and would like to be able to post tabular data/schedules to the group. Think it might be useful for others as well. Perhaps a means of sharing spreadsheets would suffice.

I suppose in the short term I can do this by setting up a forum or sharing location outside of the Elvenar servers. Just a thought.

Thanks and have a great day!

Biz

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
This would be a great feature. I'm not sure how much of a resource drain it would be for the developers though.

Meanwhile there are lots of free forum websites, and googledocs is a simple way to share spreadsheets.