• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship tool. Let us see who is on line.

SimplyNoble

It would be really useful to have some sort of indicator in the fellowship features were we could see who is currently on=line. Also if off-line ,when they were last active. It would help a lot with coordinating trades and knowing of anyone is around or when they are likely to be around to answer a question in the live chat.

DeletedUser6335

The other useful command is /w. You use /w name for a 1 word name (example: /w Maradoranderwyn) or /w "the person's name" for a name with multiple words (example: /w "Random Elvenar Player 05"). You *always* have to use /w or you will drop back in to FS Chat.

Salator

It would be really useful to have some sort of indicator in the fellowship features were we could see who is currently on=line. Also if off-line ,when they were last active. It would help a lot with coordinating trades and knowing of anyone is around or when they are likely to be around to answer a question in the live chat.
I agree. The /who command does not really do it...I can log into Elvanar, play around for a while, then walk away from my computer....and, who knows....I might be gone for hours. I know eventually, the game will terminate my session...but, I don't know how long that takes...but, what it tells me is that there is an activity timer coded into the game...so, it would be easy for the devs to add a "inactive for xx minutes" next to a players name if the player is "online" but hasn't moved their cursor after some predetermined time span.

DeletedUser6335

I agree with you @Salator - some sort of online status would be nice...green light for "here and active", yellow for "here and inactive", red for "afk" (and some way for the player to toggle that on/off - for bio breaks and such as well as an auto toggle if inactive "x" amount of time or once back and move or chat).

DeletedUser61

An on-line status indicator, or the related last login information, leads to TONS of privacy issues, like how MUCH time you're spending on line, plus people often don't understand that you have a life.

If somebody is just a doorstop, who cares if they're "on-line?" Are they PARTICIPATING is the key parameter, and that's more subtle.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
An on-line status indicator, or the related last login information, leads to TONS of privacy issues
116j71x.jpg

Consider your privacy violated mwahahahahaahahaha

DeletedUser61

Screenshot.png

I can opt-out of forum status indicators, at will. We don't have that option, for the in-game chat /who, that I'm aware of.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I can opt-out of forum status indicators, at will.
Consider your privacy (voluntarily) violated mwahahahahaahahaha

I would like to see an increase in AM functions,
  • last online,
  • AW donations,
  • visits
  • boost %
  • goods production
  • some others I'm forgetting

Since the main concern when this comes up seems to be possible privacy issues, making it "opt in" would be fine with me.