• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Tournament

DeletedUser19511

Do we have to complete the 16 quests in the tournament in sequential order? Also, how long are each of the 3 stages, time wise?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
If you're talking about the FA, you cycle through the quests to collect badges, then insert badges on the map. If you've never seen one before, here's a link to a good summary of what's required for this one:
https://elvengems.com/fellowship-adventures/november-2018-adventure/
The time to do each stage varies from FS to FS depending on how many are participating and how well everyone planned for the long term badges (some require 2 day productions). Many players have those badges cooking already so as soon as it launches, they can pull up the quest and begin collecting those.

DeletedUser19511

Do each individual have to complete each quest or can the Team divide the quest to complete it? Please pardon my ignorance because our Fellowship has no experience with this.

DeletedUser19511

Thank you both for your help. It is greatly appreciated not only by myself but also my entire fellowship. I have only been playing for about 1 month and sometimes I feel stupid to ask questions; however, my fellowship members have very little or no experience with the fellowship tournament so I felt that I must.

DeletedUser7527

Thank you both for your help. It is greatly appreciated not only by myself but also my entire fellowship. I have only been playing for about 1 month and sometimes I feel stupid to ask questions; however, my fellowship members have very little or no experience with the fellowship tournament so I felt that I must.
np