• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fellowship tracking spread sheet

DeletedUser8553

Hi Everyone,
How do I share a link to the others in my fellowship to our tracking spread sheet for the upcoming adventure?
Thanks

NightshadeCS

You can post the link in chat or messages. It will not be HTML (clickable), but they can copy and paste the URL.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
At which place are you posting it? Google docs, One drive? In Google docs we post ours and to have that work you upload it to google docs, click on share, create a link (be sure to set the type of link to either view or edit) then copy the link and distribute it via email/in game messaging.

AJ

LutherTheHairy

Here is the place to click in sheets to make it shareable. It will open a dialogue about whether they can edit it, or just copy it.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.07.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.07.03 AM.png

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My AM shared it, but I had to sign up for a google account, and then afterward, I had to wait for permission to view it. So it took a while.