• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huor

Hello,

I think it would be nice to be able to mark a trade where it can only be seen by my fellowship. I try and leave trades out as much as I can for my boosted goods (or excess otherwise) so members of my fellowship can pick them up when I'm not online. I'm lucky enough (and very thankful!) to have neighbors that pick up my trades even with the fees, but sometimes it would be nice to leave needed trades for the fellowship.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We have tried this suggestion before, but I am not able to dig for the old threads right now and can't remember if they were forwarded or rejected.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Huor
Did you read the last post in that first link from a moderator? Link to that >post.
Here's the 3rd paragraph of that post:
" Unfortunately, I will not facilitate this concept to the developers. I do appreciate you taking the time to present and defend your position though! Also, I will advise searching the forum to see if ideas have been presented previously. This particular idea has been presented quite a bit already, and has been declined on multiple occasions "

Huor

I don't know how to delete the post or I would. The search provided by the forum didn't bring anything meaningful based on my keyword choice. Google however did which is why I linked the other posts to here. If you know how to delete this post, the delete option is not available on my original post, please let me know!

Huor

@helya as this issue is a dead horse, can you please delete so it doesn't create any new confusion? Sorry about that! Thank you!

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Huor
I wouldn't sweat it. Searching on the forum is iffy at best and I'm good at research, lol! Helya could archive this thread, but even if she doesn't it'll eventually make its way to the next page and be forgotten completely...until the next poster tries to search the forums, finds nothing, and posts the idea again, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.