• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship trades

Legilost

Sometimes I want to trade with JUST my fe!lowship why is this not an option? I know there's the green button to only show fellowship trades but I like putting them up for the benefit of my crew. obviously were always not on at the same time and i always give way more than I ask for But to have someone not in my fellowship swoop in and take it sux

BrinDarby

FS only trades would eliminate non FS trades in most cases.....
Therefore the Devs have said, NO to suggestions asking for FS only trades
and have said it is on the list of things that never will happen...

One of those things thats.... just the way it is, (and with good reason.)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
We have been told before when something like this was asked that the devs said no because they do not want to restrict the Trader like that.

The problem is that you are offering extra goods and getting them grabbed right away, when what you and your fellowship need to do is have the person you want to give goods to is get them to post unbalanced 1 or 0-star trades and then you accept them. For example, you posting 10000 marble for 5000 planks is the same as them posting 5000 planks and asking for 10000 marble, except no one is going to jump in and take their "bad" trade before you can and they still get the extra goods you wanted to give to them.

Gkyr

Chef
With regard to trades: as @Enevhar Aldarion has pointed out, and elsewhere, all trade 'problems' can be addressed within the operations of a fellowship. This is one of the powers of a fellowship, and fellowships are integral to this game.
Therefore, it is not necessary to appeal to a higher power (Devs) to 'fix' a situation that can be solved by any properly functioning FS and, in fact, having the Devs step in serves to undercut the value of the FS.