• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship trading house/World trading house

DeletedUser5906

I think it would be nice to have trades exclusively for fellowships that General players can not get to.
or have ability to ship goods to fellowship member and Delivery would be based on distance, it would be great to send gold as well to fellows in fellowship.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There are people who agree with you, and people who don't. Personally, I think there are already huge advantages to being in a Fellowship, and adding more makes it even suckier for people who don't want to be in one.

FemmeDraven

I just experienced something that prompted me to come here and suggest this very thing. We have a daily quest to gain 20 scrolls. I posted 20 trades for 20 scrolls in exchange for silk so the members of my FS could complete the daily. Then along comes someone from another FS and gobbles up every single trade I'd posted. If we had the ability to post trades that only our FS could see, this would eliminate this problem. It would also keep outside FS members from taking 3 star trades we have posted for members who might be trying to get their boosted good to a higher percentage during a tournament. We have a box we can tick to view only our FS trades, so why not make one for us to tick when we're posting trades we want to share only with our FS?

DeletedUser9469

Many games have some form of trading... I have not seen many that make trades able to be exclusive to clan mates (fellowships, guilds, etc.). Usually if you are going to do something like that in those games, you need to coordinate it to increase the chances of the right person(s) getting the bulk of it.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Instead of posting 3 star trades for your FS, get the other member to post 1 or 0 star trades that you then take, that way if a neighbor takes it there is no problems!

FemmeDraven

That may be the case, but on the other hand, there are many games I've played that at least reimburse you with game mana if you sell something you spent real money on and they don't do that here. If you pay money for something and delete it, you get nothing. Just because things are done one way everywhere else doesn't mean they have to be done that way here and it's not unreasonable for us to want to post trades just for our fellowship to access ;)