• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser12430
  • Start date

DeletedUser12430

This is a hard one...

Chapter 10 player with a score of 198,000. Daily player. Offers daily visits, Boosted in planks, silk and gems, 1282 Tournament average.

What I really want is a friendly, active fellowship. I would love to hit 10 chest's at least once in a tourney. I participate in the fellowship adventures, but notice it can bring out the ugliest side in players who are at all other times pleasant. So not at all a requirement. No drama, fighting or bickering. I will pack my bags 2 seconds after the first instance of bullying...the first 2 seconds will be spent calling the jerk out , it will not be tolerated by me, and it shouldn't be by anyone else either. DBAB (dont be a bully-dont be a bi*ch).

I really enjoy the game, and I can live where I'm at, but I have been here for a long time....and it may be time to talk with, trade with and grow with some different players.

If your fellowship is interested in acquiring a player with a sense of humor, they make daily visits, help one another out, and have a good chance of hitting 10 chest's in a tourney....message me here, and we can see if I may be a good fit for you, and like wise, your fellowship is a good fit for me!

Happy Gaming!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Candacefey !! We would love to have you join Trade Partners. I can assure you that there is no bickering or drama here. We would love to have an active player such as yourself. Unfortunately, I can't provide you with a home where you receive all 10 chests in the tourneys. I will send you an invite, if you choose to leave your current fellowship & we would be honored if you accept but not sure we can offer the performance you seek. We can offer a respectful, no pressure place to play & enjoy the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6534

Here We Go Again is also mostly everything you ask for, with the absence of the 10 chests. We're a friendly and helpful group of players, and we are drama-free. We're focused on playing and enjoying it, and we have a wide variety of levels and experience in our ranks. Feel free to drop by!

DeletedUser1100

Candecyfey Crimson Elves II would love to have a player who is great at achieving the 10 chests and is friendly. I believe we are a friendly group who support each other. Come check us out. We have one opening and would like to have you join. Lunesta

tonyak

Sea Castle is recruiting. We are an active friendly FS. We average 6 chests a week, sometimes 7 depending on interest that week. We also play FA and placed #10 last time.

We have a mix of players and some are chatty and some not but there is usually a conversation happening if you want to join in.

We also have 4 ancient wonder rotation thread to help each other grow our AWs

We do ask for 5 visits a week but most of us are daily players and would lover to find more like minded people.

You can message me on arendyll, my username is tonyak

DeletedUser11744

Star Adventurers has 2 openings. We are an active fellowships that does a 10 Chest run every 2 weeks, help daily and have placed 1st several times. The adventures brings out the teamwork in our family of gamers. We would love to have you. Message me, AmaliaUT the AM if interested.

We have what you're seeking - in spades! We average 7+ chests/week and do a 10 chest push once per month. We have a VERY organized plan for FA and consisitently place in Top 10. We have a great, relaxed KP sharing system. Check us out on ElvenStats and send me a PM while we're recruiting. Our simple rules and goals are posted on our Overview Page. Bring your sense of humor and come have FUN with us!

DeletedUser12430

Thanks all! I have hopefully found my forever home. I appreciate all the warm and friendly invites.

Seasons Greetings!

DeletedUser8097

This is a hard one...

Chapter 10 player with a score of 198,000. Daily player. Offers daily visits, Boosted in planks, silk and gems, 1282 Tournament average.

What I really want is a friendly, active fellowship. I would love to hit 10 chest's at least once in a tourney. I participate in the fellowship adventures, but notice it can bring out the ugliest side in players who are at all other times pleasant. So not at all a requirement. No drama, fighting or bickering. I will pack my bags 2 seconds after the first instance of bullying...the first 2 seconds will be spent calling the jerk out , it will not be tolerated by me, and it shouldn't be by anyone else either. DBAB (dont be a bully-dont be a bi*ch).

I really enjoy the game, and I can live where I'm at, but I have been here for a long time....and it may be time to talk with, trade with and grow with some different players.

If your fellowship is interested in acquiring a player with a sense of humor, they make daily visits, help one another out, and have a good chance of hitting 10 chest's in a tourney....message me here, and we can see if I may be a good fit for you, and like wise, your fellowship is a good fit for me!

Happy Gaming!
Hello Candacefey, if you haven't found a new home yet, we are currently looking for a few more active players and your planks are very needed in our fs.We are an active bunch of nutheads which enjoy chatting. We have our own pub for joyous goodtimes.We have strong participation in tournaments and have got 10 chest this year 3 times with only 15 player doing most of the work.We get a minimum of 5 chest every week. We absolutely do not tolerate bullying. we usually finish within the top 25 in fa.s as our arch is very good at planning out a strategy to get us through without a bunch of waste. Please feel free to check us out.and if you have any questions one of our mages or the archmage will be happy to answer your questions our fellowship is Needles as one of our founding members loves to poke everyone he can with his needles.(our aw swap) Happy gaming to you as well.
Julianator1425

cleverphox

This is a hard one...

Happy Gaming!
We currently have an opening for a member who has boosts in 2 of the following goods: Marble, Planks, Crystal, Silk, Magic Dust and Gems. Our fellowship has an active core of leaders and would love for you to join us. We actively participate in Trades, Tournaments, Quests, Adventures and have an exclusive Ancient Wonder Club that helps boost your Ancient Wonders to even more wonderful levels. We think you'd be a good fit! If you think you'd be a good fit, and love fellowship and teamwork, then click on the shield under your avatar and accept our invitation. If you have any questions before hand, shoot me a message (I'm 'CleverPhox'). Thank you for considering joining our Fellowship!