• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship

Wispy Winds

I'm a brand new player & want to find a friendly & helpful Fellowship. I don't know a whole lot about this game yet, but I am learning as I go along.
I've played FOE for about 10 months now & consider myself to be a good player. I'm on everyday since I joined. I find this game to be very similar to FOE.
So if you have room for me, please let me know! Thank you for your time.

Daiman Rahl

Welcome to the game, and I hope you enjoy it.
For a ton of info on the game may I suggest Elvengem.com
It is devoted to this game and full of info and tips.
Also check out Elvenstats.com about the fellowships you might join. Look for fellowships with none or a few triangles beside names. These denote inactive players.
Again; Welcome and Enjoy.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What world are you in? There are 8 different worlds in Elvenar. I searched for you in the worlds I am in (Khelendaar, Arendyll, and Winyandor) in order to invite you into a fellowship, but did not see you.