• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship

Sir Bently

Sir Bently here
I am looking for a active fellowship that likes to chat and communicate and does a lot of trading and will absolutely help their
teammates. To me if you say that you're fellowship is active friendly and helpful then be that just don't say it do it ! I am active I play
everyday im helpful respectful and friendly I can get a long with anyone also im about to be in chapter 4 my boosted are Planks Silk and Gems
so if any of you Archmages needs a very active player then look no further thank you for your time and have a great day

tpabird

Sir Bently, Please take a look at us, Starship Kalypso. We are part of the starfleet family of fellowships and we are supportive of each other’s cities as well as fellowship goals. We do 10 or more chests weekly in tourneys and have done some work in improving our weekly spire scores. We love to help newer cities grow and maximize their potential.

Last edited:

Targus

Sir Bently,
Tpabird describes Starship Kalypso well, we are an active, friendly and encouraging group, and we are looking for a few players like you. You would be most welcome in our fellowship.
Targus (AM)