• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship

RichWood

How do I get members and I to Interact, Trade and do Tournaments Together. I have sent messages, but get no replys.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Check elvenstats to see whether your fellow players are active. If they aren't playing, then you're not going to get any replies. If that's the case, then ask the archmage to recruit new players and remove the ones that have had black triangles next to their names (on elvenstats) for a long time.

RichWood

Check elvenstats to see whether your fellow players are active. If they aren't playing, then you're not going to get any replies. If that's the case, then ask the archmage to recruit new players and remove the ones that have had black triangles next to their names (on elvenstats) for a long time.
Thank you Darielle!

RichWood

Sorry, where do I find the Elvenstates stats at?

Darielle

Oh if you are talking about Woods Town in Khelonar, it's too new to be on Elvenstats yet. You'll need to give it a couple months and you'll need to have an active group before it registers. It doesn't list very low level fellowships just starting out.

Did you form your own fellowship? I think you'd be happier spending time in an experienced fellowship first. You're still in chapter 2; there's so much to learn before forming a fellowship and leading a group of players. Naturally, an inexperienced archmage will not attract experienced players to the fellowship. If you first gain experience in a great fellowship, you can learn how recruiting, game questions, spire strategy, tourney strategy, guest race strategies, etc, etc, is done and be able to help your group grow, as well as generate loyalty. Just a thought. Good luck!

Darielle

Oh if you are talking about Woods Town in Khelonar, it's too new to be on Elvenstats yet. You'll need to give it a couple months and you'll need to have an active group before it registers. It doesn't list very low level fellowships just starting out.

Did you form your own fellowship? I think you'd be happier spending time in an experienced fellowship first. You're still in chapter 2; there's so much to learn before forming a fellowship and leading a group of players. Naturally, an inexperienced archmage will not attract experienced players to the fellowship. If you first gain experience in a great fellowship, you can learn how recruiting, game questions, spire strategy, tourney strategy, guest race strategies, etc, etc, is done and be able to help your group grow, as well as generate loyalty. Just a thought. Good luck!
Of course, you may be in a different world with a higher ID ... if I'm mistaken, then excuse me, please. :)

RichWood

Thank you once again. It sounds like that not to much can be done, except struggle until you hit Level 4. If that is correct, then I guess Hardknock School Ill wade through. Thank for your patients!

Darielle

Thank you once again. It sounds like that not to much can be done, except struggle until you hit Level 4. If that is correct, then I guess Hardknock School Ill wade through. Thank for your patients!
It's a bit hard for a new person to get started, but you came to the right place to learn. This forum has helped me so much in the last few years. I love it. :)

Zoof

Should I be able to see my members on the World Map?
If you're playing on the browser version, clicking the world map button on the bottom of the screen while still visiting their city brings up the map centered over their city, which is a feature that is sadly missing in the app version of Elvenar.

If you're playing in the app, you should be able to use your login details to log in through the browser on a PC. I know I did it the other way around and it works wonderfully. I can play one city on my PC and a different city on my phone. At the same time! Just don't try to log into the same city at the same time on both platforms or you'll get kicked out of the city on the other device. Logging out and logging back in can fix any sort of problem that causes.

RichWood

If you're playing on the browser version, clicking the world map button on the bottom of the screen while still visiting their city brings up the map centered over their city, which is a feature that is sadly missing in the app version of Elvenar.

If you're playing in the app, you should be able to use your login details to log in through the browser on a PC. I know I did it the other way around and it works wonderfully. I can play one city on my PC and a different city on my phone. At the same time! Just don't try to log into the same city at the same time on both platforms or you'll get kicked out of the city on the other device. Logging out and logging back in can fix any sort of problem that causes.
Thank you Zoof! I will have to try on my PC, Im using my Tablet most of time.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can also play in more than one city, even on the same world, in the browser version by using two different browsers. At least that's what I've been told by one of my past fs members who had two cities (one inherited, obviously) on my world. But, of course, having more than one city on a world is considered verboten, right? (even if there are a lot of players who do so).

As for having an active fs one of the first things you could do, since you are just starting, is to send out a msg and publish in chat, to which they must respond withing 48 hours or so (or however long you think appropriate). It should say: "If you don't respond, good bye and may you find a fs more suited to your playing style." Then dump the ones that don't respond and put in your fellowship description the rule that you have to respond.

I sort of which somebody would have said that when they started my fs, which is about 6-7 years old and so well established I'd probably be shot if I tried it now.

AJ

Zoof

You can also play in more than one city, even on the same world, in the browser version by using two different browsers. At least that's what I've been told by one of my past fs members who had two cities (one inherited, obviously) on my world. But, of course, having more than one city on a world is considered verboten, right? (even if there are a lot of players who do so).
Near the end of Fellowship Adventure, that's exactly what I did. Might as well make use of a dual-screen setup, right? Chrome in one screen, Firefox in the other, both set to log into the same account. Logged in from Chrome, went to Sinya Arda. Then logged in from Firefox and went to Felyndral. Same account. Two worlds. One machine.
The $30 walmart phone just wasn't good enough. The final 30 minutes of semi-competitive Fellowship Adventures demanded Gaming PC Powah!

Haven't yet tried it using the same browser but in different windows. Or tabs. Maybe I should try that at some point. And if it works, fantasize about having an 8 screen desktop, each with a window showing each of the 8 worlds that I could be possibly playing on.

Ihrlaen

You can use a single browser simply with different tabs as long as it is a single account (and region, I think). When playing in a browser (Chrome), I routinely switch between tabs for my cities in different us# worlds.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can use a single browser simply with different tabs as long as it is a single account (and region, I think). When playing in a browser (Chrome), I routinely switch between tabs for my cities in different us# worlds.

So long as they are on different worlds, that's true. I think it's because each world is it's own server? I find using two browsers easier as you can then use ALT+TAB to switch between them. Faster than using the mouse. (Although you can can use CTRL+PageUP or PageDown to switch between windows in the same browser, too.)

AJ