• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowships

• Thread starter DeletedUser15489
  • Start date

DeletedUser15489

I need help with Fellowships and joining them. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9601

Which world are you on? Each world has its own forum for people looking for a fellowship. Try there. You're likely to find active Fellowships there. Just spamming random invite requests might result in you messaging players who are inactive, quit, on vacation, etc.

DeletedUser15489

Which world are you on? Each world has its own forum for people looking for a fellowship. Try there. You're likely to find active Fellowships there. Just spamming random invite requests might result in you messaging players who are inactive, quit, on vacation, etc.

I wasn't spamming anything, I was inboxing the fellowship leader to enquire about membership. Not spamming.

Desurfur

I wasn't spamming anything, I was inboxing the fellowship leader to enquire about membership. Not spamming
He was talking about which world you play in, Arendyll is the one my city is in, it has a separate sub forum here, with two threads one for Fellowships seeking members and one for people seeking fellowships might try inquiring there in the respective world you are in. Or If you are in my world look up DragonSpine, I seem to be the one who looks at new applications and accepts/ignores them. if you are in Arendyll send me an ingame message.

Last edited:

DeletedUser9601

I wasn't spamming anything, I was inboxing the fellowship leader to enquire about membership. Not spamming.
Sorry, I didn't mean it in a perjorative manner. I mean spamming in the sense of sending out lots of messages (which is how I found my first FS).