• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Felyndral Elves!

DeletedUser5268

I'm a human girl playing in an Elvan world. RenaiAkemi is the name! Rezenar is my city's name. I play in the Felyndral world. My Guild is "Rezenar Guild - Accepting" if you would like to search and join. We are a beginner's guild. Until we are filled, we will accept anyone who wants to join. Once we are filled, we will decide if we need to adjust the members based on participation. But, for now, that's a ways off!

Come on by and check out my city and my Guild!

Until we meet, may you be blessed with Majik!

Renai Akemi

DeletedUser5224

I'm a human girl playing in an Elvan world. RenaiAkemi is the name! Rezenar is my city's name. I play in the Felyndral world. My Guild is "Rezenar Guild - Accepting" if you would like to search and join. We are a beginner's guild. Until we are filled, we will accept anyone who wants to join. Once we are filled, we will decide if we need to adjust the members based on participation. But, for now, that's a ways off!

Come on by and check out my city and my Guild!

Until we meet, may you be blessed with Majik!

Renai Akemi
Hi Renai Akemi, I believe we are in the same Elvan world and I believe I have visited your city a few times, I will go in and check and see if I am right and apply for a place on your fellowship because I have been looking for one to join. Keep the Majik flowing.