• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Felyndral loading issue?

relec222

I've been trying to connect to the Felyndral server through the browser link for the past few days, and it doesn't seem to be working. I managed to load to 20/29 and then it won't load any further. I've tried restarting the game, my browser, and my computer as a whole, but nothing seems to be letting me connect.

Version v1.134.2-(8655218) - html5 (2021-07-21 14:49)

Donnyd

I can't get into the game either. I have 2 worlds I play in and neither one will load. Both Arendyll and Felyndral won't load. I play on the US server on PC. I was able to get in on the phone app but hate to play on phone because the screen is too small.

OIM20

Not staff, but basic troubleshooting for the internet suggests clearing browser cache and cookies. Two sites for details on how to clear cache:
  • clear-my-cache.com/en/windows.html
  • its.uiowa.edu/support/article/719
Don't forget to close and reopen the browser (that's what restarts it).

If the problem persists in one browser, conventional internet wisdom says to try a different browser. If the problem continues after that, I would suggest filing a report directly to support in game: https://support.innogames.com/kb/onyx/en_US

I would make sure to mention details of every step you've taken, the order in which they were taken, and include all the details of your browser and operating system. If it is a bug that clashes with a specific build of the browser you're using, the devs need to know that - but they can't determine that's the issue without knowing the browser info.

You might get a "canned" response initially - most companies have a generic response to "I can't ...". Just gently remind them of the steps you've already taken.

Also, screen captures are useful, but since this is a specific time lapse issue at least for @relec222, a video and a link to it would be more useful. This YouTube video may be helpful there: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UltlmFPa1E. You'll need to create an account on a video sharing platform if you don't already have one to upload the video and provide the link to it in your support ticket. I'd allow for at least 60 seconds of video to show that the game doesn't load past element 20 of 29, and you'll want to move your mouse periodically to show that you're not just providing video of a still image.