• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Felyndral Server Collecting Goods BUG

DeletedUser1094

I am having a problem with collecting my goods. Right now I can collect coins but I cannot collect my shop goods they are ready but I can't collect them keeps going to upgrade and not collecting.

DeletedUser61

Check the capacity of your Main Hall. It's likely that you've reached the storage cap.

DeletedUser1094

Check the capacity of your Main Hall. It's likely that you've reached the storage cap.

I think that's right but I'm not sure my Main Hall is upgrading and its says I reached my Cap. So you are saying it isn't a bug but my Main Hall Cap has been reached and I should wait the 5 hours then see if I can collect my shop goods is this right.

DeletedUser61

Or train a bunch of troops or start some goods. Both of those actions soak up some supplies.

DeletedUser1094

Strange, I was checking my FB and when I closed the tab I collected a few of my shop goods but not all of them.

DeletedUser1094

I am training a bunch of troops, coins are a making working fine, Main Hall upgrading next 5 hours, but still I only collected a few shops goods. I am going off most of the night movie night Jurassic World. I did send in a ticket let them work on this issues.