• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal Beau Monde - Do you love to play?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1599294
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is seeking players that love this game in all aspects. We are very active in chat, tournament play, events, and Fellowship Adventures (although hoping Inno will fix the quest cycling soon!). We are also full of advice to help you grow your city and have an active KP exchange to build and level those Ancient Wonders. Multiple players needed, all boosts considered although the current need is for Marble. Please review our Overview for all requirements of the fellowship and message me (alainemk) in game or here on the forum.

Come play with us!

Deleted User - 1599294

Several spots open, we would love to have you join us!

Deleted User - 1599294

We have two openings; if you really love this game, come join us. We welcome experienced and inexperienced players.

Deleted User - 1599294

Looking for strong tournament players; five spots open. Message me in game or through forum. Thanks!

Deleted User - 1599294

Looking for strong tournament players; five spots open. Message me in game or through forum. Thanks!
Updated overview; if our style of play appeals to you please message me in game. Thanks
alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

Updated overview; if our style of play appeals to you please message me in game. Thanks
alainemk
We have 4 spots open; willing to discuss a sister-fellowship merge. Message me in game!

Deleted User - 1599294

Come tourney with us and gain rewards! We will be pushing for a 10-chest tournament and would love to have you join us.

Deleted User - 1599294

Come play with us, we have a great team of active players. We pull together and help one another. Message me here in the forum, or in-game. User name, alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

Actively recruiting for Fellows that love to play! Bring your friends, we have six places open. Message me here or in game, user name: alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal Beau Monde has openings; we are looking for active players who love all aspects of the game. If you love the rewards provided by tourney, events and FA come to join us. We are a great team!

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal Beau Monde is an active fellowship with players who enjoy the game. We have room for one more, please join us! Message me here or in game, player name: alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

New opening! We have space for two; come play with us. . .

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is seeking players that love to play this game. We are very active in chat, tournament play, events, and soon to be opened, The Spire of Eternity. We have an active KP exchange to build and level those Ancient Wonders. Two players needed, all boosts considered although the current need is for Marble. Please review our Overview for all requirements of the fellowship and message me (alainemk) in game or here on the forum.

Come play with us!

Deleted User - 1599294

Still one spot open in Festal Beau Monde, we would love to have you join us!

Deleted User - 1599294

Looking for active players, who love to tourney. Message me in game or here on the forum. user name, alainemk Fellowship is Festal Beau Monde!

Deleted User - 1599294

5 spots open, and yet we are reaching 7 tournament chests. If you are an active player that is interested in playing, message me in-game or here on the forum. User ID alainemk