• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal is always open for new to game players.

DeletedUser17339

WE are a boosted production guild. if you don't know what that means you should join and get boosted. We Welcome new and veteran players.

Festal is learning guild. We seek the jovial, devoted, garrulous guild seeker.
Members are strongly encouraged to participate in chat, trades, building, and excelling the fellowship for the greater good of all fellows. We are grateful and appreciative for our members and recognize those who go above and beyond for the benefit of the greater good.

We do have rules but they are pretty simple if you plan to play on a regular basis, we are chatty and fun and lots of info is shared with weekly tips,and all learning is done in game. Handouts are provided and your welcome packet gives you everything you need to know to get growing!! I provide battle sheets and resources with special links to anything you may need. I am not at the top of any guild because my job as your AM is to help you. FIND us in ALL WORLDS. You may join multiple festals if you choose.

I just started playing 6 days ago in a very quiet FS. I’m very interested in a teaching FS but I don’t know how to find you or apply. I don’t have any of the boosted goods you seek. Mine are steel, scrolls, and dust.
I don’t know what tournaments or FAs are, but I just completed my first quest. I plan to play daily on an iPhone. My rank is 3857.
Please advise

alainemk

Zeira, we currently have a full roster of players but may have opening soons. To find us on Sinya Arda, under your Rankings pop-up, search for "Festal" in the Fellowship tab. Or search for me by User name "alainemk" in the Players tab.
Playing strictly by app can be an issue unless you can get packages another way such as through Facebook :)

DeletedUser17339

Zeira, we currently have a full roster of players but may have opening soons. To find us on Sinya Arda, under your Rankings pop-up, search for "Festal" in the Fellowship tab. Or search for me by User name "alainemk" in the Players tab.
Playing strictly by app can be an issue unless you can get packages another way such as through Facebook :)

DeletedUser17308

I am in a fellowship now but they are always way a head of me for trading. I am newer to the game, about 10 days in.. are you still accepting newbies and if so how do I swap? and what will I loose?
forgot, this would be in Sinya Arda.
Thanks.

DeletedUser5747

I am in a fellowship now but they are always way a head of me for trading. I am newer to the game, about 10 days in.. are you still accepting newbies and if so how do I swap? and what will I loose?
forgot, this would be in Sinya Arda.
Thanks.
Are you a PC and Mobile player?

alainemk

Festal in Sinya Arda is actively recruiting. Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send an in-game message to me, (alainemk) if interested!
We have new openings! Looking particularly for Marble, Silk, Elixir and Gems but all are welcome here.

alainemk

I forgot to mention Festal is very active in tournament play and Fellowship Adventures! Come for a visit ;)

alainemk

Festal in Sinya Arda has been reborn; we are now Festal Black Phoenix. Please read our overview and apply!

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Festal in Sinya Arda is actively recruiting. Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send an in-game message to me, (alainemk) if interested! New FA coming soon, please join us
Thank you, Alaine
:):human::marble::silk:

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Festal in Sinya Arda is actively recruiting. Festal is a learning guild open to new Members. We play boosted, we have a KP program for Ancient Wonders, and several experienced players in guest race chapters who are always willing to help. Please look us up and send an in-game message to me, (alainemk) if interested! New FA coming soon, please join us
Thank you, Alaine
:):human::marble::silk::elixir::crystal:

DeletedUser5747

Festal has three open spots for people who love to play!!!! We are builders and enjoy working for a ten chest tourney on occasion. We have consistently placed in the top ten for Fellowship Adventures. We are a fun active bunch. We have a great active chat, teaching mages, and an active roster. We boast learning in game, and we all know that real life takes the wheel. Come join us for a good time and a few laughs. Use the search bar under your shield icon in game, tab to Fellowships and type in Festal... you are as good as there!!! check us out. Msg myself or Alainemk to join!!!