• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festal is seeking Active Players willing to learn and play the game

• Thread starter Deleted User - 1599294
  • Start date

Deleted User - 1599294

We are active in Chat, Fellowship Adventures and Tourney! We are seeking to increase our tournament chest average from 7 to 10 each week. If you are interested in playing take a look at our overview for all information regarding our play style. We do play boosted only. Message me in game - alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

10 Chest tourney accomplished; two spots open. Please apply to Festal Beau Mondo and join the fun!

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal is in need of Plank/Silk boosts but all active players willing to put effort in tourney, FA's and other Events more than welcome! Please see our overview in Sinya Arda/Festal Beau Mondo and message me (alainemk) if interested.

DeletedUser5747

We welcome a seasoned player or new players who are in it to succeed and have fun doing growing! Any boosted type will be considered.

Deleted User - 1599294

We welcome a seasoned player or new players who are in it to succeed and have fun doing growing! Any boosted type will be considered.
Come join us before the next Fellowship Adventure!

Deleted User - 1599294

We are active in Chat, Fellowship Adventures and Tourney! We are seeking to increase our tournament chest average from 7 to 10 each week. If you are interested in playing take a look at our overview for all information regarding our play style. We do play boosted only. Message me in game - alainemk
We have a new opening in Festal. Seeking active players willing to contribute to Fellowship growth and have fun with a great group! Please read our overview to be sure our playstyle is a fit for you. Message me here or in game. Thank you!
alainemk

Deleted User - 1599294

Very active Fellowship seeking active players who enjoy all aspects of this game. Please check out our overview and message me in game to join!