• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festive May Tree Search

Flashfyre

Zoof. Hi.
Question about the "selling-reacquiring" tactic.
I have a Twilight Phoenix (I'm only in Ch 3, and I was strongly advised to wait until at least Ch 5 or 6 - or later - to place it). and I have a couple other Event Bldgs that can be evolved (each have at least 3 evolution Artifacts waiting as well).
Should I consider selling off the one I'm not really interested in, or will another Event give me the same thing later on - effectively giving me 2 of them to place later in the game? Or, for instance, will Twilight Phoenix NOT be available to win the next time that Event happens?
I have zero problem with them sitting in Summonings "gathering dust" until I use them.

Thanks.
If the same event happens next year, AND it offers the same evolving building, then yes, you'll have 2 versions (1 at your current chapter level and 1 at whatever future chapter you are in). However, not all events repeat with the same building; the Halloween event is a good example. Two years ago, the event building was the Witch's Hut, while last year's building was the Witch's Summoning Circle. Different buildings, different artifacts.

So it really comes down to your decision in the face of limited information available on which to base that decision.

maeter75

Seems like if this is the case that you lose the artifcats, then your better off saving the royal restorations up to elvolve it.