• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Festive May Tree

GlamDoll

unless we get another event (or other way) to get the artifacts, it's a hard no :(

Edit: Inno doesn't even want my $ to evolve some buildings that are not at 10...or worse, they make the offer so rare & so expensive, I ignore it.

GlamDoll

I suspect that would plummet Event participation and FA participation as well...

However, some artifacts from Event long gone are gonna be in Spire, so, who knows?

Blue-Iris

They make these buildings available in the magic academy. Can't they make the artifacts available as well?

Of course they can, but it looks like they won't.

I crafted several evolving buildings when I first started -- golem, phoenix, may tree -- that I'm now unable to evolve. Not interested in upgrading them, it's a waste of supplies. When I finally figured out these were space suckers that didn't give back enough, now that I have more efficient ways of getting coins and supplies, I started getting rid of them. I think my May Trees will be going soon. I haven't placed any of the Winter Owls I've gotten in the current event, either. I'm waiting to see if I win enough artifacts to evolve them to a high enough level. If not, they'll turn into spell fragments in the magic academy.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
They are going to make Phoenix artifacts available in the Spire of Eternity for 6 weeks. It has already started in Beta. No word on when we get it in live worlds. And this is only for Phoenix artifacts, no idea if they will ever do anything similar for other artifacts. I am guessing maybe for Bear artifacts, but no for anything else. But that is just my opinion.

SheeshRN

I have one evolved to level 10 but wonder if it's worth upgrading, Does anybody know where I could find a chart for the upgrades?

When I finally figured out these were space suckers that didn't give back enough, now that I have more efficient ways of getting coins and supplies, I started getting rid of them.
What are the more efficient ways? My city is hemorrhaging supplies at the moment, and running low on supply instants.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
What are the more efficient ways? My city is hemorrhaging supplies at the moment, and running low on supply instants.
Do you have any Power of Provision enchantments? They can really help. Also, have you considered the Endless Excavation AW? It will give you a large amount of supplies every 24 hours.

Do you have any Power of Provision enchantments? They can really help. Also, have you considered the Endless Excavation AW? It will give you a large amount of supplies every 24 hours.
Yes, I have Power of Provisions. Use them when I can remember to active just before morning pick-up. I’ve read EE is not necessarily worth the KP that you put in.

Blue-Iris

Upgrade all your workshops to the max. Add a few more if your supply problem is that severe. I thought I needed to add an EE in one of my cities because of a constant supply shortage. Instead, I upgraded all my workshops and added two more. Problem solved. Keep crafting power of provision spells in your MA and use them often. If you don't have enough to enchant all workshops, use them only on the ones with the highest upgrades.

Check your event buildings that give supplies. The nonevolving ones are upgradeable with royal restorations, which you win in tournaments. I upgraded all my Fireflies event buildings. They now give double the supplies as before, with no increase in size. Even evolving buildings can be upgraded with RR's. But read the upgrade conditions carefully on event building upgrades. I once upgraded a building that I liked for supplies, but the upgrade changed it to unboosted goods instead. Curses!!

I did add EE in other cities and found it very helpful. EE is definitely worth it if you have a severe supply problem. It may not be enough of a help to larger cities, but if yours is a smaller cities, this is one of the AW's that's very useful.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Yes, I have Power of Provisions. Use them when I can remember to active just before morning pick-up. I’ve read EE is not necessarily worth the KP that you put in.
EE is a good source of supplies. When you consider that it requires no population and culture and a workshop does, then it is probably outperforming a workshop on a space for space basis. Because the true space requirement of a workshop is not only the area it occupies, but also the residences required to provide it with population and the buildings that cover the culture cost. If you have gotten to the end of the Fairies chapter, I think Prosperity Towers is an even better supply ancient wonder than EE. But I am not sure how far into the game you are and you get EE much earlier.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I have my heart set on Prosperity Towers which will make an EE less valuable to me with my play style.
If you are a military oriented player, you might want both. Once you get your training times up so all 3 of your military buildings are basically training troops non-stop around the clock you will really use a lot of supplies just training troops. For me the big difference was when I built the Dwarven Bulwark ancient wonder. Because of the additional training time it gave me, I could train a lot more troops, but it led to supply problems till I could up my supply production.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
My city was doing the same, until I got Prosperity Towers. I love, love love that wonder. I think I was mad not to build it sooner. It's at level 11 and already giving me nearly 40K supplies every 3 hours. That helps tremendously ... the same amount as 3 workshops. Plus it greatly increases the POP spells.

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses everyone, lots of food for thought. Might build another workshop, as they are all at max, or almost, just need more population for the last level on two. Then limp by until I can build prosperity towers, I’m just at the end of dwarves right now. Who knows, might need to add EE also, as I churn out troops endlessly.

DeletedUser20539

Great posts from everyone. I have learned a lot.
I got rid of my EE a while back and got the Prosperity Tower. I'm only at level 7 but get 32,000 supplies every 3 hours. I am so happy with it. I also pump out as many P of Ps as I can to add to the output of my workshops. Another great help to give me added supplies is the Wise Golem (66K supps./24 hrs & the May tree @ 42Ksupps./24hr. It's all a matter of preference I guess.
Lord Justinian, just try to remember to "Have Fun"! Your city is young.