• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fighting all alone

DeletedUser20831

Hi all,

I'm Kris, a.k.a. Ravenclaw Rattler, and I'm a fairly active player. I'm currently in a fellowship, but my problem is that most of the members don't participate in the tourneys or help my town. Is there any fellowship where I can carry my weight, but not the whole load?

DeletedUser20774

Hi all,

I'm Kris, a.k.a. Ravenclaw Rattler, and I'm a fairly active player. I'm currently in a fellowship, but my problem is that most of the members don't participate in the tourneys or help my town. Is there any fellowship where I can carry my weight, but not the whole load?
I'm the Archmage for Trade Union. We currently only have 4 members, but are looking for players such as yourself. We are all on daily and consistently help each other and assist in trade deals. We all participate in tourneys and get excited for the new ones to start. We would love to have you give us a shot.

DeletedUser18243

Hi there! We would love to have you as part of Excelsior Minor. We pulled 7 chest this week, 6 last week, and 7 the week before. Our stats show 5.5 average tourney chests, but we have recently added some new players that work the tourneys hard. We'd love to have another tourney player come join our team. Please check us out. We are working hard to get to that 10th chest each week. ;)

Anna of Elves

Hi all,

Hi Ravenclaw. We are experienced players that started a new fellowship. We are about friends, chat, democracy. Come check us out. Thanks, Elven Warriors

jim4nof

Hi all,

We are the fellowship of nine chests....... would be great if you would come and help us over the top to Ten!!!!

shionnach

Looking for active T and Spire Players in Fae Sidhe Dragons ~ 12 Chest FS!!! Doing a push for GOLD this week in the Spire. Sorry we are in Winyandor.

Last edited:

Stratafox

Needing to fill a recent loss of one of our most active members. I represent the Phoenixes which has been active since 2017 and we regularly achieve Very High Spire scores and are regularly a 10 or 11 chest Tourney participants. Fellowship adventures are our Specialty. Our members are active on a daily basis. Come check us out, read the overview and see if our FS would be a good fit. You can send me or LadyO a message to join as we vette by Application only.