• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fighting

Magvenar

I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything to answer my question, so here we go.

Fighting - I’m on a tablet, so when I “fight”, the system does it for me. I pick my fighters, and I totally get the squad size/match fighters thing, no problem. Once I pick them, I hit fight, the system “thinks about it” then the screen says Victory! Or Defeat!

My questions are:

1. If I use more fighters than I need, do I get back the excess? I think not, but I’ve been told I do. Would love to know for sure. So for instance, if my squad size is bigger so I really only need 2 fighters against their 4 fighters, but I use 3 “to be sure”, do I get back the 1 that wasnt really needed? I’ve been told to use 5 fighters every time, because the ones not really needed won’t be used, and will just go back into my troop count.

2. After the Victory, it shows me fighters I used, and several of them usually have a diamond amount below it. I’m guessing they’re offering me the chance to buy them back. Should I?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I’ve been searching but I can’t find anything to answer my question, so here we go.

Fighting - I’m on a tablet, so when I “fight”, the system does it for me. I pick my fighters, and I totally get the squad size/match fighters thing, no problem. Once I pick them, I hit fight, the system “thinks about it” then the screen says Victory! Or Defeat!

My questions are:

1. If I use more fighters than I need, do I get back the excess? I think not, but I’ve been told I do. Would love to know for sure. So for instance, if my squad size is bigger so I really only need 2 fighters against their 4 fighters, but I use 3 “to be sure”, do I get back the 1 that wasnt really needed? I’ve been told to use 5 fighters every time, because the ones not really needed won’t be used, and will just go back into my troop count.

2. After the Victory, it shows me fighters I used, and several of them usually have a diamond amount below it. I’m guessing they’re offering me the chance to buy them back. Should I?
In answer to #1, yes you get back all troops that are not killed in battle. All surviving troops will be able to fight again. There is no reason at all to not use all 5 available squads of troops in a battle. In fact, you are hurting yourself if you send fewer than 5 squads into battle. The more force you have, the quicker you win the fight and the lower your losses will be.

In answer to #2, yes that is a chance to buy them back. And *NO* you should not do it. It is a terribly inefficient use of diamonds. You should use diamonds for things like: 1. Upgrading your Magic Academy, 2. Buying extra expansions for your city, and 3. adding a 3rd builder. You will be MUCH better off saving your diamonds for these tasks and simply training more troops to replace the losses.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Once I pick them, I hit fight, the system “thinks about it” then the screen says Victory! Or Defeat!
Also know there is a game board that gets played out even though you can’t see it (you can on the browser). It starts like a chess board with armies lined up on either side along the edges of the board and take turns depending on their initiative numbers until one side has no units left. It’s not a Magic 8-Ball process.