• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fighting.

DeletedUser3881

I am at the situation that I must fight and win in order to continue with the development of my city? It does not give me a choice. What do I do, I have lost some of my diamonds and all my tools? Anyone can give me a solution?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I am not sure what is going on. To my knowledge there should never be a situation where you are required to fight. Do you mean that you are trying to get another expansion to add land to your city? If this is the case and the fights are too hard and the catering is too expensive, you can back off for a day or 2. Train more troops, get more gold, make more supplies, and produce more goods. Then try again. If something else is going on, could you post a screenshot so we have a better idea of what you are trying to do?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If you have hit the 12th ring, you have to have orcs to negotiate, which you can't make until you get into the Orc chapter and upgrade your armories. That might be your issue?

Mookz

I am currently working on this quest too! The quest is that I have to fight and win 5 encounters to continue the city quest. I am only a level 2 (barely) and all of the available provinces are "very hard" - - no way I can win in a fight with only sword dancers and archers!!

Mookz

There is a decline option - - I just have never declined a quest before. This one just seems out of my league since all of my provinces are hard or very hard with big squads

NightshadeCS

There are some folks who want to complete every quest as a personal objective, but I would suggest just skipping it. The quests in this game are very secondary, and most of the prizes are easily obtainable in other places.

I think the only other thing you can do is wait until you have increased your squad size in hopes you can win. Manual fighting may help, if you know how to take advantage of terrain. Check out all the fighting tips in that section of the Forum. I suppose you are both too low level to have gotten any troop enhancing buildings, such as Unleashed Unit Upgrade or Magnificent Mage Multiplier?

My last helpful tip, if you are going to try and fight, is to use five of the same troop rather than splitting it up 3/2 or 4/1. For some reason, five of the same tends to work better. Check all of your fights until you can find 5 that work best against one type that you have (I find avoiding mages to be helpful).

Sorry I couldn't offer better advice!

BrinDarby

yeah Mookz, just skip it if u can, there are a few that I couldnt skip that stay'd there for weeks...
hahahahahaha, I lagg'd way behind in upgrading my MainHall and still am..... lololol
Unless its for a Adventure, like AirTraders or Pilgramage, I think it trys to get you to progress
a certain way.... play your own game, skip the ones you might not wanna do yet.....

Iyapo1

There is a decline option - - I just have never declined a quest before.
You have story quests(usually nonrepeating/nondeclinable) and "Daily quests" (usually repeating/declinable). I cancel the daily quests over and over until I get to ones I can do. And then I do it again and again and again until I get bored. When I max out on gold/supplies I spend the overflow in the trader at the wholeseller.

Blindsider66

Zelmira,
The daily quests may sometimes seem unattainable, or can be, depending on where you are in the game. Choosing to decline a quest can be scarey to new players, especially when the next screen reads "Are you sure you want to do this, it cannot be undone". Don't worry about the quest. Decline it. Establish your city as best you can. Within time you will have enough troops and resources available to you to complete any quest the game throws at you.

Never feel that declining a quest will limit how far you can go in the game, only you can decide that.

Peace
Blindsider66