• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Figured It out!!

DeletedUser1157

The money above my residence and all buildings is showing up silver or gray instead of the usual gold and when I try to collect it, it brings up the upgrade window. Can anyone tell me how to fix this so I can collect my funds?

DeletedUser

That means your Main Hall bank is full, You can buy something or scout a province. Also you can upgrade something that spends some coins too.

DeletedUser

This happens to me all the time. Anything that costs coins will work, but usually I am in the middle of something when it happens, so I find the easiest way to resolve it fast, is to go to the wholesaler tab (in the trader) and buy goods. That way I get a few more planks or elixir and can get right back to running through my neighbors with NH. :)

DeletedUser1928

I have that problem too, but usually go to the Wholesaler and get some planks and steel them I'm good to go again. The other way to alleviate the problem is to upgrade your main hall. I have to get my residence up first before i upgrade. AND every upgrade decreases you beauty of the town. I have been upgrading and my numbers have been going down.

DeletedUser2822

I keep seeing this Wholesaler mentioned... who/how/where/$$$ ??? thanx!

DeletedUser627

IMO, the priority order for spending excess coin would usually be:

1) Scout. Even if you can't complete the provinces, keep the scout busy
2) Upgrades and new productions
3) Basic Goods, unfortunately. It's expensive, but better to spend the coins than lose collection
4) KP. Very very cautiously. The thing about KP is that soon our Ancient Wonders will start adding score - each KP equals one point. So, try to avoid buying KP unless you're going to put it into a Wonder. The costs increase with every purchase, and eventually add up - high and fast!!

These recommendations are based on my personal goals - growing as quickly as possible. Ciao and good luck!

DeletedUser61

I keep seeing this Wholesaler mentioned... who/how/where/$$$ ??? thanx!
The rightmost tab in the trader window is for the Wholesaler. He charges FIVE TIMES the going rate, but allows you to use Coins/Supplies/Boosted Goods/Diamonds to purchase UNboosted goods.

DeletedUser2822

Trader window? So, I need a trader in my build - noob sorry less then a week of play

MojaveByrd

I have that problem too, but usually go to the Wholesaler and get some planks and steel them I'm good to go again. The other way to alleviate the problem is to upgrade your main hall. I have to get my residence up first before i upgrade. AND every upgrade decreases you beauty of the town. I have been upgrading and my numbers have been going down.
Thanks for this hint. I haven't been using the Wholesaler but I will start now. My MH is maxed out and it's going to be a long time until I can get to the research tab to get it up another level. I need planks and marble and steel anyway.

MojaveByrd

IMO, the priority order for spending excess coin would usually be:

1) Scout. Even if you can't complete the provinces, keep the scout busy
2) Upgrades and new productions
3) Basic Goods, unfortunately. It's expensive, but better to spend the coins than lose collection
4) KP. Very very cautiously. The thing about KP is that soon our Ancient Wonders will start adding score - each KP equals one point. So, try to avoid buying KP unless you're going to put it into a Wonder. The costs increase with every purchase, and eventually add up - high and fast!!

These recommendations are based on my personal goals - growing as quickly as possible. Ciao and good luck!
OK now I feel dumb - what is KP? I don't think I've seen anything like it in the game so far (am in first era).

DeletedUser61

KP = Knowledge Points. You accumulate one per hour in the bar at the top of your screen unless you already have 10.

DeletedUser4993

KP = Knowledge Points. You accumulate one per hour in the bar at the top of your screen unless you already have 10.
In the hints it is said that you will not lose knowledge points that are over the amount of 10. I hat 19 once and was able to use them all. :) TBS I now have 25 and they no long are accumulating so I am stuck on 25 and am losing precious points. :-( So beware folks.

In the hints it is said that you will not lose knowledge points that are over the amount of 10. I hat 19 once and was able to use them all. :) TBS I now have 25 and they no long are accumulating so I am stuck on 25 and am losing precious points. :-( So beware folks.
Thanks for this hint. I haven't been using the Wholesaler but I will start now. My MH is maxed out and it's going to be a long time until I can get to the research tab to get it up another level. I need planks and marble and steel anyway.

The wholesaler is a huge rip off unless you have a lot of excess coin. Ask ur fellowship members for a trade on an 1 to 1 basis. No fees for fellowship trades either. :) Find a member on line who has say planks and u need marble. Give them 100 planks for the 100 marble u need Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4993

I am sorry for the "stacking." I am new to any forum at all. It was unintentional I assure you. I do not appreciate your shouting at me.