• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Figuring out the number of completed provinces for each relic type?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am thinking this is something that will vary greatly depending on a person's three Boosts and which ring they are in on the map, so I am hoping there is a way to find this info without manually counting every since completed province.

Now, it is 546 completed provinces if every single one through Ring 16 is done, which I have finished. I am boosted in Marble, Silk, and Gems. I did at least one star in every single province in last week's Planks tournament and in this week's Crystal tournament. I just happened to have 64 of each, but how do I find the amounts of the other 7 relic types without counting. Is there some formula for this?

Shyama1

There shouldn't be a very big difference for other provinces, unless you skipped on purpose some provinces you didn't want and scouted some others on higher rings.
If you scouted and completed every ring before starting the next one, you should have less than 10% difference between your lowest and highest provinces
I don't see a way to calculate this... it mostly depends on your starting position on the map.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A little update on this. I counted the provinces in the first 9 rings and found out a couple of things. I could not see any pattern yet for individual goods type, but I did see a pattern based on the three tiers. The number of provinces in a ring are divided evenly between the three tiers. Ring 1 has 6 provinces, so 2 for each tier. Ring 9 has 36 provinces, so 12 for each tier. The first 9 rings together have 180 provinces, so there are 60 provinces per tier, but these 60 are not evenly divided between the three goods in the tier, or at least they were not for my boosts. For those 60 per tier, mine were split 19/22/19 for tier 1, 20/20/20 for tier 2, and 19/19/22 for tier 3. While I can't answer exactly how many of each of the 9 goods provinces I have through ring 16, I do know the total is 546, so that means 182 per tier.