• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Filter the clutter

DeletedUser18062

Now that sentient goods are on my menu the trade list on the trader is a mile long.

I'd like to suggest a few filters for mobile. Pretty sure others may have asked for similar, please count this as one more voice.

Please allow the following filters in the trader (mobile):
1. Ignore cross trades
2. Show only FS trades
3. Show up to x * trades (meaning if someone wants to see only 2 and 3 star trades they would select 2)
4. Show only 1 tier up/down trades
5. Show only cross trades

These with the existing filters should make it easier to navigate the open offers.

JeanFritz

Not just for mobile, please! We want those filters for computer users, too--we have the "FS only" filter, but we desperately need a way to filter out all the crappy down-tier trades, and all of the selfish players who post pages and pages of 0-star crap in the hopes that somebody will accept them by accident. For that matter, why can't we set our own filter on what makes a "three-star" trade? I'd love to filter out all of those "+1%" trades that clutter up the trader. Having a setting for minimum allowed percentages would quickly make the third star meaningful again. :)

(At the very least, a filter to ignore cross-tier trades, and a filter to ignore "1 star or less", would make the trader a much more enjoyable tool.)