• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Finally decided to play

Seraphimxx1

Aloha Drizzt0101!
Here's a start.
1) Spire of Eternity (Chests)
2) Event building (s): one example - you could earn/win the Wishing Well. It periodically gives you diamonds (hopefully the older or higher leveled players will submit other building options).
3) The Magic Academy ---> Crafting --->"Mystical Object" (when you've reached 100) you could earn diamonds there as well.

Good luck to you! Stay safe and blessed!
Elvenar Pic 2.jpg

Last edited:

AtaguS

Hi!
@Seraphimxx1 covered the ways well.
Fastest and most reliable way of what she mentioned is the Spire. If your fellowship participates - even moderately heavily - in the Spire you are bound to earn at least 50+ diamonds each week. The more fellowship participation, the more diamonds...so if it is an important game goal for you then I would suggest searching out fellowships that go to the top of the Spire each week. If you play enough, you can win a Genie. Like the Wishing Well mentioned above, it periodically gives out diamonds...up to 200 I believe.
Happy gaming!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The spire is a great option, especially if you get a genie. I've received nearly 600 diamonds from the one I have. It expires in a few days, but I'm hoping... Wishing wells are not being offered as much as they used to be in the various events, but gathering a few of them and putting them out as a WW farm -- 100 days duration -- while you are "between" chapters (and thus might be able to spare the space), is a good thing. But they have to be offered first, you have to then win them. I find that with 15 I average about 50 diamonds a day with as close to 2 collections a day as humanly possible (I on all the time). The mystical object is very nice if you are very lucky. It's 500 diamonds but requires you to do a lot of crafting -- which means use a lot of combining catalyists -- which means either crafting or winning them in the spire. Everything in Elvenar is interlocked and the "secret" (if their is one) for doing well, I think, is to do everything in a balanced manner. Meaning participate in everything to the same degree. This, in my opinion, gives you a more balanced flow of goods and resources.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. (No refunds if it's not worth 2 cents, btw, LOL)

AJ

Drizzt0101

The spire is a great option, especially if you get a genie. I've received nearly 600 diamonds from the one I have. It expires in a few days, but I'm hoping... Wishing wells are not being offered as much as they used to be in the various events, but gathering a few of them and putting them out as a WW farm -- 100 days duration -- while you are "between" chapters (and thus might be able to spare the space), is a good thing. But they have to be offered first, you have to then win them. I find that with 15 I average about 50 diamonds a day with as close to 2 collections a day as humanly possible (I on all the time). The mystical object is very nice if you are very lucky. It's 500 diamonds but requires you to do a lot of crafting -- which means use a lot of combining catalyists -- which means either crafting or winning them in the spire. Everything in Elvenar is interlocked and the "secret" (if their is one) for doing well, I think, is to do everything in a balanced manner. Meaning participate in everything to the same degree. This, in my opinion, gives you a more balanced flow of goods and resources.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth. (No refunds if it's not worth 2 cents, btw, LOL)

AJ
Thank you. I will try to get a genie!

Drizzt0101

Hi!
@Seraphimxx1 covered the ways well.
Fastest and most reliable way of what she mentioned is the Spire. If your fellowship participates - even moderately heavily - in the Spire you are bound to earn at least 50+ diamonds each week. The more fellowship participation, the more diamonds...so if it is an important game goal for you then I would suggest searching out fellowships that go to top of the Spire each week. If you play enough, you can win a Genie. Like the Wishing Well mentioned above, it periodically gives out diamonds...up to 200 I believe.
Happy gaming!
Now to figure out about the Spire! : )

Drizzt0101

Aloha Drizzt0101!
Here's a start.
1) Spire of Eternity (Chests)
2) Event building (s): one example - you could earn/win the Wishing Well. It periodically gives you diamonds (hopefully the older or higher leveled players will submit other building options).
3) The Magic Academy ---> Crafting --->"Mystical Object" (when you've reached 100) you could earn diamonds there as well.

Good luck to you! Stay safe and blessed!
Since I am stuck at level two, I will have time to check these out! Thank you!

Kataphractos

Welcome to the game! Remember that all the ways to get free diamonds are very slow, so you don't want to spend them recklessly. Your best investments are in land expansions (they're technically called "city expansions" in Elvenar), followed by an upgrade to your Magic Academy, followed maaaaaybe by an upgrade to your Builder's Hut.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
One thing I would add is that being in a good fellowship does not guarantee you win diamonds, it just means you have the opportunity to win them. It is not like the tournament where you can do a province or 2 and get a full share of rewards. You do still have to make it far enough up the spire to reach the waypoint where diamonds are given out. If your individual progress does not get there you do not get diamonds, even if the fellowship has enough points to qualify.