• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Finding Fellowship Members On My Map

DeletedUser

Is there some way to easily locate my fellowship members and see how close they are to me? I know I can see their fellowships on the map but I have no idea how far away they are.

Deleted User - 312108

If you click the shield icon to bring up your fellowship members you can go visit their city. Then use the world map icon to go out to the map. Then there is the Navigate to City on the map icon to go overland.

Shield Icon:
upload_2016-3-20_17-12-58.png

Map Icon:
upload_2016-3-20_17-13-39.png

Navigate to City icon:
upload_2016-3-20_17-14-12.png

DeletedUser61

When you're in their city, if you click on their Map Icon THEIR city will be dead center.

Drag the map, just a bit, and a blue arrow will appear that points back to your own city. Just follow it.

If you're using Chrome, it's convenience to use your Ctrl+ScrollWheel to zoom your map to 25%, if you're going to be traveling any great distance. You can zoom all of the brouwers, but Chrome is the most convenient.