• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Finding Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser5251
  • Start date

DeletedUser5251

Not sure if this has been addressed before, but how do you find players you meet on the forum in their respective worlds? Is there some sort of link or search function I've been oblivious to?

DeletedUser2191

There is no feature on the forums that tells you which world a player is on. Unless a player indicates in a thread or their signature, the only other way is for you to private message them here on the forums.

You can click on a players name, which brings up a small box. Click on the "start a conversation" link, this allows you to private message someone.

or ...

Hover over your name at the top right to open a pull down menu, click conversation, enter player's name, enter your message and then send it.

DeletedUser5251

You mean I have to talk to people before I can stalk them? What kind of game is this?

Also, once you know the world how do you find them there. Is there a search function I'm not seeing?

DeletedUser3297

In game, click on your ranking points (right beneath your avatar) type in the players name to find them. if your search query comes up empty, one of two possibilities for this:
The name was not typed in correctly
The player does not have a city in that world. If you have cities in other worlds, try again there.