• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Finnegan's Follies ISO Tourney Players

Guinevere13

We have a great fellowship, lots of enthusiasm and people willing to help each other. We have multiple KP swap lists and all help each other upgrade our AWs.....a LOT. Plenty of trades, no one goes without what they need. Plus an active chat where you can get help or just some company. We've been taking the 10th chest the past few weeks (except holiday week) without a problem. But we have just a very few members who are not as active as they should be (lax on visits and tourneys) and we would like to replace them with people who would do more. So.......if you're currently doing a decent amount in tournaments (maybe YOU are doing more than your share in your current fellowship but still no 10th chest?) give us a try! We would be happy with a steady 1000-1600 tourney points, and we know everyone needs a break sometimes. We're now fortunate to have some members who do WAY more than that, just because they want to, so it really takes the strain off the rest of us.
Silk and Planks boost a plus but not essential. We don't care what your score is or what chapter you are in; some of our highest scorers are newbies!!

DeletedUser20637

My current fellowship is way too quiet for me. No one communicates at all. I am boosted in Planks, Silk, and someday dust or something pink. I play the Tourneys and only 1 or 2 other members participate out of about 20 members. I think my stats are 24320 1605 1680 600. Looking to join a more active and lively group that keeps me motivated.

Guinevere13

With the Fellowship Adventure starting tomorrow morning, I can't change roster right this minute, but I would love to check back with you next week and see what we can work out!