• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Finnegan's Follies seeking active players!

Guinevere13

We are a 10 chest ALWAYS fellowship, but we've been struggling with Spire gold because we have a few who just won't make the effort. I am looking to replace them with a few players who are willing to score at least 1600 points on the tournaments AND complete the entire Spire. If I can get even two who will do that, we can have gold every single week. We always get at least silver, and we get so close but many weeks fall a little short of gold. I don't care what your score is or what your boosts are! Just that you will do tourney and Spire and do it well!
In exchange, besides all the rewards of tourneys and Spire, you will get an active fs that will help you with trades, tips and visits. Our chat is active and friendly. We have a large assortment of very active KP swaps so you can spend those tourney KPs and upgrade your AWs quickly. We strive to help each other be the best we can be, and I would like to replace the very few who don't feel the same.
If you think you might be a good fit, please message Archmage Guinevere13. Thanks and happy gaming!