• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire Phoenix Accidently Deleted

• Thread starter DeletedUser24003
  • Start date

DeletedUser24003

One of our Fellowship members accidently deleted his Fire Phoenix trying to rearrange his town after the latest FA, Will they being having another Fire Phoenix adventure? There is always new players coming on that would like to have the Fire Phoenix, There needs to be a way to restore accidental deletes. Please help

DeletedUser26692

One of our Fellowship members accidently deleted his Fire Phoenix trying to rearrange his town after the latest FA, Will they being having another Fire Phoenix adventure? There is always new players coming on that would like to have the Fire Phoenix, There needs to be a way to restore accidental deletes. Please help
While I am very happy just to have the teleport spell available... the process could be reworked a little so this kind of thing no longer happens. I myself accidentally deleted a building....nothing as important as the fire phoenix but still a pain in the butt when it happened. If the teleport spell could be reworked into a game function versus a reward, Such as whenever you delete anything more than a level one building it goes directly to your buildings inventory just like with the teleport spell and then you would have to delete it from there. It would at least cut out the possibility of accidentally deleting a building. I know that right now it's giving out as a reward but there can always be something put in its place.

StarLoad

@SollyRay, You member needs to contact support and explain what happened and request very nicely to have it restored. DO this ASAP

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If it was just level 1, the only thing to do is wait for another one to show up again in crafting. But if they got it during the event and had put artifacts into it to level it up some, then yeah, they need to contact Support from in-game to have a chance to get it back.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
We've had this discussion before.
It is very unlikely support will reverse player stupidity.
Otherwise they'd be getting 43000 request a day
Worst thing I ever deleted by mistake was a level 6 AW rather early on
It teaches you to be more careful

btw
Every time I see someone post "One of my fellowship ..."
It makes me wonder if that is the same as "Asking for a friend"

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I really like Dasani's idea to have a "lock" flag on buildings, so you can't accidentally delete them. All the ones that are particularly important, you could put the lock on. That would be great.

Gath Of Baal

We've had this discussion before.
It is very unlikely support will reverse player stupidity.
Otherwise they'd be getting 43000 request a day
Worst thing I ever deleted by mistake was a level 6 AW rather early on
It teaches you to be more careful

btw
Every time I see someone post "One of my fellowship ..."
It makes me wonder if that is the same as "Asking for a friend"

Hmmm I wonder.........

My brown Bear is only lvl 5... Now I'm wondering if I do "accidently" delete it, If I could write support and ask for my lvl10 Brown Bear back :p

Asking for a friend that is

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@SollyRay A few months back a FS member of mine accidentally deleted Golden Abyss. They contacted support. They were told that since GA could be rebuilt it would not be replaced. But that buildings from previous events COULD be restored. Fire Phoenix would count. Your member needs to contact support and file a ticket.

DeletedUser24003

Thank you very much Inno for restoring it, i am sure he will not do it again, i know you take a lot of heat sometime how you don't care about the players, This is an example that you do care, I sincerely thank you for brotherMike