• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire phoenix artifacts in MA...now or later?

ElfGunn

I would love to get 2 more phoenix artifacts to max my fire chicken. I crafted a few in my MA, but I haven't seen them for some time.

Will they be available in the MA or Spire?

Deleted User - 849402856

I crafted one phoenix artifact less than 5 days ago, so they should still be around. The developers also said that phoenix artifacts would be around for the foreseeable future, so crafting 2 more shouldn't be a problem if you can just wait. That being said, I do feel that they come up less frequently in the MA nowadays.

DeletedUser20539

I have been trying to build the Fire Phoenix too. I didn't join Elvenar until after it was originally made a part of a quest & FA. So far I've only upgraded to level 4 and then it stopped being available. I would LOVE to be able to reach level 10!! Everyone raves about it. I hope, hope, hope it sticks around for a while. (the Queen Fairies Retreat and Mermaid's Paradise do not appeal to me at all)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Only the recipe that requires blueprints and spell fragments is still available. So if you are willing to spend those, you just have to be lucky and have it show up.