• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire Phoenix - Time Boost

fitress

Will there be any Time Boosts added to the Daily Prizes?
Am trying to determine whether or not to buy the current+1 Building. If there are no boosts, there is simply nothing on the list so far that makes me want to spend any real money
for more chances.
Thanks.............

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
There are none in the chests as 'consolation' prizes this time and so far (there's another week or so to go in beta) there are none in the daily prizes either. It appears they've been replaced with military unit instants (that are based on your squad size, not your training size). Each one will give 5 squads (a Platoon) of your barracks troops of that type. Yes, I want some of those, lol, but they in no way replace time boosts (that I mostly used to push through troops: my training size is ~3 squads/slot and my slots are 2.5-3hrs) Looking more and more like time boosts are being limited to the Spire and crafting...

fitress

That's extremely disappointing. I really like to have them! I don't fight at all, so the new instants won't be of any use. I don't do the Spire, and they get a little spendy to craft. Thanks for your time - I'll go whine in private now................

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are still a few daily prizes not revealed yet on Beta, so there is still a chance. We just have to wait til the 29th for all of them to be known. And there are also two daily prizes that repeat, so those two days may be changed on the Live servers.

Yogi Dave

In the beta forum a mod said:
"...t turned out that we were awarding way too many time boosters in events, so we shifted the focus for those to the Spire of Eternity, where you can still win them, and replaced them with the much requested Unit Instants in this event."
Don't shoot me, I'm just the quoter.

fitress

@Yogi Dave "....way too many time boosters...." Doesn't happen often, but I'm pretty close to speechless. (The speech I do have for that cannot be printed here).
Don't worry, not only will I not shoot the quoter, here are some hugs for sharing the answer. OOOOOOO<------those are hugs!