• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fire Phoenix

Lady Chessa

Let me start by saying that I love the time and effort that you've put into the beautiful backgrounds and other working parts of the game. I really enjoy it daily and like watching the different workings of all the factories and buildings! But there's one thing that really bothers me. It's the way you have the Fire Phoenix set up. Has anyone else not noticed that the person pumping the bellows, is BETWEEN the bellows and the fire, at the business end of the bellows? So that every time he pumps the bellows, he's getting blasted with a fire burst? Is he suicidal? No one in their right mind would stand in front of a fire and blast themselves with a burst of air! Wouldn't it be a simple matter to move the person out to the corner and BEHIND, rather than in front of , the bellows? Such a small thing, I know. But once I saw it, I couldn't stop thinking about it and wondering why you made it that way. Everything else in the game is so perfect. But I get to that Fire Phoenix set up and just cringe! Thanks so much! Lady Chessa

Lady Chessa

Looks like level 2 or 3 Phoenix? He’s definitely close to the fire. Maybe he said the wrong thing to Buddy and is suffering the consequences. :p
I only have 1st level phoenix. I don't know about other levels. But someone else mentioned that the guy is gone entirely on levels 9/10.
Lol
Are they orcs and Goblins? That would be in keeping with existing themes.
Also, what level Fire Phoenix?
UM, I'm talking about the red robed guy that's pumping the bellows on the Fire Phoenix. He has nothing to do with Orcs or Goblins, as far as I know. And I only have and know about the 1st level. I don't know if he's there on the wrong end of the bellows in other evolutions, but I'm stuck looking at him, since I can't evolve my Fire Phoenix. It's one of those things that once you see the mistake, you can't un see it. LOL!

DeletedUser27062

Let me start by saying that I love the time and effort that you've put into the beautiful backgrounds and other working parts of the game. I really enjoy it daily and like watching the different workings of all the factories and buildings! But there's one thing that really bothers me. It's the way you have the Fire Phoenix set up. Has anyone else not noticed that the person pumping the bellows, is BETWEEN the bellows and the fire, at the business end of the bellows? So that every time he pumps the bellows, he's getting blasted with a fire burst? Is he suicidal? No one in their right mind would stand in front of a fire and blast themselves with a burst of air! Wouldn't it be a simple matter to move the person out to the corner and BEHIND, rather than in front of , the bellows? Such a small thing, I know. But once I saw it, I couldn't stop thinking about it and wondering why you made it that way. Everything else in the game is so perfect. But I get to that Fire Phoenix set up and just cringe! Thanks so much! Lady Chessa

Wait till you see the ashen phoenix! That bird looks like a parrot strung out on crack!