• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Welcome to FireFlies!

DeletedUser6727

Fireflies is recruiting!

We are a laid back guild, who just want to enjoy the game together. Play how you want, as long as you play.

- We have some strong players who are happy to help those just starting out when they need it.

- Tournament requirements are manageable, but we like to reward all boosts! Fellowship adventures are taken on a per adventure basis.

- Standard rules for visits apply, 3/wk and notice if you will be out.

- Are you a social butterfly? Great! You are welcome and there are others to chat with.

- More of an introvert? That's ok too!

- All are welcome here so long as you are respectful.

If you would like an invite either reply here or message me (Kyzzix) in game.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6727

We still have a few spots to fill, thanks for looking!

DeletedUser6727

Still looking! Let me know if you would like to join :D

DeletedUser6727

Looking to replace a few inactive players, feel free to send a message or a join request. :D

DeletedUser15798

If you are still recruiting, I'm interested in joining your fellowship. I think that I have out grown my original fellowship and need to move on to something a bit more challenging, interesting, and where members communicate with each other.

DeletedUser6727

If you are still recruiting, I'm interested in joining your fellowship. I think that I have out grown my original fellowship and need to move on to something a bit more challenging, interesting, and where members communicate with each other.
Sent you a message in game :D