• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello First forum thread

Elvenar357P

Welcome to Elvenar and the Forum @Kirrima Vodocha. I'm a new member too. Everyone here has been very friendly and helpful. Never hesitate to ask questions.
I suggest the first thing you need to do is find a Fellowship in your World. Look on the main page at the very bottom. The Worlds are located there.
And Happy Gaming!:) Have fun!!
Yes. Definitely join a fellowship as soon as you can, but try to find a fellowship that is active with competent friendly mages, that gives the help and pace that you want. I think too many players give up if they initially pick an unsuitable fellowship, and many don't realise there is more to this game in the more active fellowships. Please don't be afraid to try out different fellowships, worlds, and strategies, but I am back down to only playing my starting world, US8 Harandar, and I still make lots of mistakes.